Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[716] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Whyz no theyz just killed Neggon befor?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

The scene with Eugene trying to communicate with Jadis gave me a headache trying to figure out what the h*ll either one was talking about.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think what Gimple was trying to say when the mama duck and her ducklings walked across the field during Negan's attack on Alexandria is that life is precious and life is still going on in the walker apocalypse. o_O

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Things have gotten so bad that the writers are using the episode title to tell us to stop watching this show and get on with our lives.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rapscallion

The Walking Dead and its episode titles have become the equivalent of finding a note begging for help inside a fortune cookie. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Not enuff Darrel. To much attention on stupid Rick and Karl. Wish dey wuld die already. TEam Darrel!!

7. Memphistiger50

Lord the garbage people again and the way they talk. Horrible! And once again someone trying to kill negan on their own screws up everything. Now Sasha is a hostage and compromises their plans. No one ever says anything when someone tries this, even when it gets people killed. And now Carol is helping to lead the kingdom? What did she do to make them like her and trust her so much? Makes no sense they would like her so much. She hasn't done anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. warhorse78

warhorse78 New Member

Have you not watched this season? She and Ezeikiel have formed a bond and that's why she is so trusted.

• Like Like x 1
  9. warhorse78

warhorse78 New Member

But my biggest complaint, no Daryl and Carol moments.......

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

It involves previous episodes, but I wish they could have set up some intelligent reason why Rick would have had some trust in the garbage gang, some reason why he should believe they would honor a deal.
    A minor nitpick : I didnt think the music played during the battle scene went well with the scene.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Memphistiger50

Yes I have watched and I know they formed a bond. Perhaps I should have worded it different. Why does he have such a bond with her? She was a new person, got healed and they talk and then they talk some more that night in the garden I believe. She calls him on some of his BS and says she wants to be left alone. I just don't get what why he likes her so much over so brief a time. He has lots of people,and I am sure talks to lots of them and any new people. Along comes carol and he goes out of his way to convince her to stay. He visits her. He brings her food. All based on their talk. I didn't find it an earth shattering convo. Has no one else ever asked him if it was an act? The group knows carol is awesome bc they have been with her, but the King knows nothing of the things she has done. Maybe Morgan told him some things, but I just find it convient that with all the people the kingdom has he forms such a bond with her that quick and without her doing much to prove herself so worthy of all the attention he shows her. In some places the group earns the respect but in this case I don't think they showed carol doing enough to earn the Kingdoms adoration. I feel if I was a soldier in the kingdom I would wonder why I am supposed to follow a new person who wants to always not be there, instead of a more trusted person who has been there and done more for the kingdom. Maybe it's a nitpick to some but in every other camp save Alexandria at first, the gang has had to earn respect. Plus it irratated me she always said she wanted to be left alone but hung out close enough to be visited. If she wanted to be left alone she should have gone further lol. Maybe it's me but I just don't understand why a new camp has such adoration for her when in my opinion she hasn't done anything to earn it from their point of view.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Goggles Pizano

Yeah! We got more shots of Rick with a stunned look on his face.

Someone who sits in their mothers basement with lots of time on their hands, please rewatch this show from the get go and tally the number of 'stunned Rick' moments. (this includes 'perplexed Rick,' 'surprised Rick' 'just.....don't......know.......what......to......do Rick')

'Stunned Rick' can be found in seasons 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7. He can also be found in all plot arcs wether they involve, sane Rick, crazy Rick, semi-sane Rick, angry Rick, happy Rick, vengeful Rick, doormat Rick etc.

Look for: frozen features, long eyed possibly misty eyed stare, mouth slightly agape, camera closing in for a close-up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

OK, man and woman, who are at rather different places in their lives. have a conversation.

Man and woman come to the conclusion that they are different, but somewhat the same. Maybe they both feel like impostors, One has been fighting physically, the other has been using vocabulary and charisma to influence a group of people. Whatever the tool, both parties feel disingenuous at best.

Seems like a solid foundation for a friendship to me. It's difficult to find people you can be yourself with.

So it makes sense to me that Ezekiel would trust Carol and it makes sense that he would instruct his people to trust her as well.

14. batongal

batongal Active Member

All those Savior machine guns and not one can take out the tiger. Why the hell would Negan bring a casket with Sacha in it? Now he uses props to go along with the theatrics! Absurd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I have but one complaint:

That Mac-10 that Negan used, with the rifle scope mounted to that mahoosive suppressor... Jesus.

16. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

That was a "snake plissken" special haha! [​IMG]

17. Monster Voices

The only thing that bugged me is that Sasha seriously looked like she was rubbing one out in that coffin. It was shot in such a weird way.

18. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

* Sasha's sequences with Maggie, Abe and on headphones was a waste of time and would've detracted from pace -- if there was any

* Negan is an idiot to trust Sasha. Did he forget she just tried to kill him???

* There was seriously nothing going on until the Saviors showed up at the very end. Not really a great way to try and grab back lost viewers curious about the finale

* Daryl close to kiling Dwight with Tara egging him on. Rick, the "leader", with no control of his people basically with his dick in his hand the entire scene

* Rick bizarre complete trust in the garbage people bites him in the ass. Fortunately for him, they are too dumb to disarm the Alexandrians and have the reflexes of a 90 year old as they are almost all overpowered despite having their guns pointed at their target's back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

How it should have been....

20. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

the show was boring for the most part until the last 10 minutes. too much time spent with the flash backs, flash forwards and close ups of Sasha. We really didn't need almost an hour of this. This whole season has been spent wasting time. I hope next season will be better.