Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[810] Don't Lose and Plunder your LIVE Reactions!

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Would not suprise me if they kill Negan to spare on the actor cost and be different from the comics.

Also, I think storming Oceanside after the war will be essential, that community is to unpredictable. They kill anyone coming close. It is not a good society.

EDIT: Seems very out of character for the junk gang to have so bad security and hand over all guns.

#81 Marc, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I bet the junk gang had more guns hidden. They just handed over the ones they had on them, which was all Simon really had to have since he needed to disarm them before the mass killing.

Oceanside isn't a threat so long as people leave them alone. When the Saviors aren't a threat anymore, perhaps they will venture out by choice. Or maybe they will still want to live apart just in case another dictator arises.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

You're probably right, just bit naive to disarm themself after tripple crossing :( I wonder if Simon would killed em if Jadis did not punch him.

Im not sure about Oceanside, their tribal mentality seems dangerous in a world like this. If Rick, The King and Maggie creates a "structured" city state federation of sorts, it is not good to have a seaside community that kills anything that walks too close to it.

• Like Like x 1