Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Chronology at the trash piles

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Miamicuse, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

When Rick & Michonne visited the trash pile, has the massacre occurred already?

They showed the two going there, then were surrounded by walkers. The Simon visit was shown after. So at that point you were lead to believe the trash guys were hiding somewhere and they walked into a trap.

Then Simon visited. I am guessing he visited the same trash location? So the Simon visit happened earlier then the Rick visit and the walkers Rick encountered were former trash guys?

How did Jadis go from wearing black n boots into white sleeping gown and shoeless? She changed?

The meat & bone crusher grinder machine does it run on diesel? They still have that?

They should have canned or make sausages out of the ground chilli and give it to the Saviors. I bet they love good hamburgers or bratwurst.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Yes, the massacre already occurred. Rick stepped in the blue paint that was knocked over by the Saviors, but it was still wet. All of the trash people had already turned. I assumed that the grinder was powered by the solar panels Simon referenced when talking to Jadis.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

So who set up the booby-trap (heh-heh.....he said "booby")?

I guess the Saviors as they left?? But why? (I guess in their infinite knowledge and clairvoyance, they knew Rick would be along behind them?)

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

First walker-tainted pig meet, now soylent green hamburger meat.

As much as I love Negan, remind me to NEVER accept an invitation to a Sanctuary BBQ... :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I assumed Jadis set the trap for whoever came next

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Would Simon have stolen her shoes and clothes to humiliate her? Did she need to step out of her shoes and clothes because of the blood of her people being splashed all over her from the shootings?

It's crazy to let yourself get all cut up in a garbage dump, especially in a world without antibiotics and tetanus shots.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh I am so glad I am not the only one who thought of soylent green!!!

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Me too!

And it was Chile Night at the Dump!

10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I assumed it was Simon who set the trap. Trap her in and trap in the next person to go there as a means to protect his secret of killing them all.

The episode was fun the way it was told out of order. It reminded me of the bottle episodes after the prison fell. We had a Carol, Tyreese, and the girls episode, a Daryl and Beth episode, and they were told out of order. It's a fun way to tell a story because it almost sets up these little "pay off" moments.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Come to think of it, I wish Morgan could stop by the trash pile to drop off the intestines he ripped from the guy in the previous episode and that intestinal casing can be used as natural casing for the grounded meat. Natural casings make the best sausages.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

0ACBCFB5-62A9-4E43-B295-7FEF3B1A787F-479-000000986EB73182.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight

13. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Good questions on the trap. It was triggered when the door opened, so I don't see how the Saviours could have built it and then left. I'm expecting only 1 entry/exit for security, but maybe not. I wondered about the change in Jadis' clothes as well. I wonder if it was going from black to all white because her world was now completely reversed? She started talking like a normal person as well as has been noted elsewhere. Definitely not smart to be in bare feet in a trash heap. Great wprk by the make-up people though.

• Like Like x 2