Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 37

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rise and shine, citizens of Denmark. I am skeptical regarding whether we actually see the Hilltop or the Alexandria Red shirts this episode, but just it case, I'll plop this in.

And here is the condition our condition is in, heading butthole first into 8B:

UPDATED SCORE SHEET:

The Green Dot: = seen in Season Eight!!
    The Blue Dot = last seen in Season Seven
    The Red Dot = Stinky Probationary. Last Seen in S6 but actor has shown desire to rejoin cast.
    the Death X = on screen death [or evidence there of], or not seen since S6

So congrats, if your player has a Green Dot, then he/she/it has been spotted alive this season! [even Rick's dream sequence counts]. Only 5 of those left!!

Anyone new who wants to join the game, do it NOW!! Immediately!! I know you're out there, and you're seeing red! Make yourself known and pick your red shirt!! It is never too late unless you are inside a black hole.

We are all tied at 400 Points, aside from Kent who has 415 points and a Mike's Semi-flaccid lemonade.

Point reminder:

And ..the players..

[​IMG]

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Next week folks!! Who will be among the Alexandria refugees and who will have been revealed to have perished in the grenade attack (or long before)!?!?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

I saw Barbara in the preview for 811, but couldn't find most of the regular red shirts. :(

4. Neuropyramidal

I blew up the thing some of us talked about in the woods...its definitely a person. What the deuce!?!?!

[​IMG]

5. mistertrouble189

Don’t fret!! I don’t see Kent or Anna or Bob. But one of the extras said some couldn’t film with the rough terriain in the woods and another said some may appear later in Hilltop. Which is bound to happen. BUT. Aside from Barbara, Bruce, Tobin, and Scott, I spotted #9 and #14 in the promo pics + the prayer circle guy. And then some extras who’ve been recurring since 8x01 so that’s good. I counted at least 30 people in the woods based off the promo pics. Also lol @ the two random new Alexandria kids. I didn’t see Barbara’s kids so I guess RIP ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mistertrouble189

When/where was this? Could this be Clara? ;)

• Winner Winner x 1