Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[810] Rate the Plonker

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 4, 2018.

?

You know the drill.

1. 10

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 9

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. 8

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 7

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Kinda Lost Its Way

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lost My Lunch Over This One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

8. Even though I read spolier it was good episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Reina

Reina Active Member

It was good, but it flew by so fast. Maybe that was the tequila though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reina

Reina Active Member

Gosh, I can't help but feel sorry for Jadis. I would have helped her. However I'm torn with how she betrayed Rick. I see it both ways. Then, Negan was a pompous ass that turned around Carls death and said Rick was a bad father. That pissed me off!

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I gave tonight's episode a 7. I guess mainly because I expected nearly everything that happened. Except for Jadis making walker sausage out of her followers.

6. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

With Jadis betraying Rick twice and also shooting him, I would have been fine with him shooting her in the leg and then leaving her. I know that's cold but you can't say she doesn't deserve that from Rick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Reina

Reina Active Member

I agree. I probably would have just shot her in the head myself. He's grieving and had Negan on his mind, though. He underestimates what Jadis is capable of.

8. zombie_basher

zombie_basher Member

Ah, I thought for sure Rick would take Jadis with him. The synopsis for one of the episodes says "A Heaps prisoner makes a discovery," so of course that's Jadis and I just pictured her at Hilltop. Now I'm really wondering what that's about. Does Rick come back? Does Negan take her? Or is it just clever wording and we see her back at junkyard? :/ no idea

9. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Last week I complained that the show was gonna have to step up before giving a 9 out again and I already am eating my words.

Really great, well contained, episode with good pacing and story connections. My favorite part was the final scene between Rick and Negan.

Sadly, Enid and Aaron were pretty boring and just chewed up time that could have gone to the other 3 stories... Should have just saved the 7 or so minutes of them for another episode when their bit is more relevant.

Jadis' best episode hands down. I can not stand her, but so excited to know what's next... Still cant believe she was actually interesting tonight

#JadisIsAlpha
    #DealWithIt

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

As much as I hate to agree with you I too believe that Jadis is our future Alpha.

Ugh, I was really hoping to bypass the whisperer arc. Just not sure how that will present over the airwaves

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I give this episode 8.

While I love the character of Ross I just thought that "chapter" of the episode was weak. Though I will state that they seem to being laying ground work for the character of Enid becoming a bit more of a centralized component of the show

OH and by the way......where the F*CK is Jesus?

#11 Dnae, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I loved this episode! It sets us up for thrilling possibilities of what may happen in the future. Heliport at the dump? Really?!? Solar panels?!? What is the secret at the heart of the dump?

The meat grinding deaths. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I loved seeing Jadis speaking normally, wanting to escape with Rick to a more normal existence, and ending up trapped in the mess of her own world. I never did know why Rick EVER thought she was trustworthy, but now that she is utterly lost and needing to find a new group, this is a strange time to ditch someone who hates Negan. Love the tangled relationship.

Why she went barefoot is mystifying. No one can afford an infection in this world. But I enjoyed even that little weirdness.

I liked gladiator Rick with his car door shield.

I loved Simon going rogue. What is he thinking?!? Is he ready to kill Negan and take over? His response to walker Dean made complete sense. I didn't expect to become such a Simon fan. He is fed up with Negan's craziness. That makes him a bigger threat to our people, but way more fun to watch.

I enjoyed that different segments were titled with character names to focus us on their perspectives.

I enjoyed Negan's sadness at the loss of Carl.

Really, I enjoyed everything.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I was thinking this one was a 5 maybe but I am so thrilled at the Trash Compacting that I will bestow it a 7 now!
    God I hate those Piss Stained Rejects!
    I still have no idea even after Jadis strange disclosure how the invention of a primitive language helped create the new reality I am just thankful it is now a Dead Language.

I also didn't buy negans sadness over Carl as he was about to smash his head off just a day ago before Shiva changed his plan?

Oceanside made zero sense to me in any way but Simon helped make up for it by openly challenging negan before backing down but then disobeying in the next breath!

Overall it flew by other than at Oceanside and then the Trash Tar Tar stole the show!

Bon Ape-tit!

14. cycles

cycles Member

I gave the episode an 8. It has strong moments and weak moments. When the moments were strong, they were very strong.

The walky talkie conversation was perfect. I could watch that again and again. It added a new dimension to Negan’s character and gave both actors a chance to show their acting chops. It reminded a little of an old episode that was a conversation between Rick and the Governor.

Don’t get me wrong. Negan’s face is still in need of a good punching but great job ADM.

Simon is going rogue. His cold hearted killing of the Heapsters was an excellent contrast to Negan’s “saving-people” narrative. Goodbye Heapsters. I can’t say that you’ll be missed.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

8. Tense, sad, inspiring and great acting.

Yay Jadis is human?

Walkers being crushed...!

Getting to see another side of Negan and have Rick shove it back in his face until they are hostile again...and

I enjoyed the breaks and names of each character's points of view/action because I was getting tired of all the time jumps etc and having to watch the ep three times to understand everything.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

I think if they make some modifications it can work - like maybe mostly encountering them at night haha... Because I really don't see how they're going to pass as walkers...

17. Glenn's Deuce

Glenn's Deuce Member

I'm happy as a clam that Tara's lard ass hasn't been in either of the first 2 episodes of the 2nd half!

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

And we were happy that your sorry ass and stupid comments have been missing from the Forum for a few weeks. Can you PLEASE crawl back under your rock?

A

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Awwe @Glenn's Deuce - Did i hurt your feelings when i called you out for being an asshat once again?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

He & dior would have gotten along quite well I think...

• Funny Funny x 1