Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Symbol on the helicopter

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by I am Legend, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its not the same symbol, but there was a symbol of 3 circles arranged in a triangle shape on Jadis' can of applesauce.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I need to believe that the Helo is made of Apple Sauce.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

And something tells me that the load of huey(pun intended obviously) they will want us to accept about the Helo people & Jadis will make about as much sense as that?

4. Reina

Reina Active Member

I had no idea you could do tricks with them. Well, isn't that snazzy. I just thought you spinned it and I didn't understand the point of that lol.

5. Reina

Reina Active Member

Problem with this is:

I still want to think this is another group that hasn't been introduced in the comics. Maybe they'll work it in somehow later. I dunno. I just think it's too early.

6. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Reina

Reina Active Member

Actually, Neuro you may be on to something. If you zoom in on the heli symbol it does look like three circles interconnected. The circles are just thicker.

Jadis has a case of applesauce, has some interaction with the copter people, so who's to say that isn't a group dropping her rations. Their rations with the three circle symbol on the can lid. Maybe the three circles symbolize three parts of the new government.

#27 Reina, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I still think that these people have Heath. And they have the 3 P card key. If those are 3 Ps on it
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

PeePeePants

10. Sharpie61

No, the Halloway sisters. One of them owned a nightclub called the 3Ps.

11. Neuropyramidal

Yes, the photos online make it look more like a triangle, but on my television it does look more like 3 interconnected circles. I now think its the same symbol seen on the applesauce lid.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Neuropyramidal

I just rewatched the Georgie scenes, and couldn't find any such symbol, but she does give maggie a 3 ring binder :p :p. And her glasses are perfectly round. And the buttons on her shirt are perfectly round. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Assuming the helicopter logo and the applesauce can logo are the same, then this community is really well equipped.
    I mean, they can produce their own brand of applesauce in a canned format (not in a glass jar with a lid). Or, they take cans of applesauce manufactured in pre-ZA and then engrave their logo on the top. One is, you have to have the right equipment to do either thing. Two is, in a ZA world, they do take the time and luxury to do such 'detailing'. I mean, why bother? In a ZA world, energy is better spent on something else, I suppose. Unless, this community is so well established, large (much larger than the Saviours), organized, well equipped and advanced that they can relocate resources to do such activities.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

That's probably right. Or its possible that the logos were also pre-ZA, maybe a symbol referring to some type of large military bunker, with the emblem stamped on many things having to do with it, including their helicopters, food, and supplies. Although if that was the case, and they still have enough food 2 years into the ZA to ration it out to the heapsters, and probably others as well, then it must have started out as a huge supply.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. MHoskins2179

MHoskins2179 New Member

As long as it's not the letter A, it doesn't really matter to me and I'll enjoy whatever the show gives us on that... :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Reina

Reina Active Member

I like the A conspiracy. Just wish there was something behind the use of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Sharpie61

That could be very possible.
    In real life, near Alexandria, Virginia, is the FEMA underground tunnels. And these symbols represents a “fallout shelter”.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maybe the new group live in the underground bunker, and why they have no problem playing records.

18. barbell43

barbell43 Member

This, a governmental group well organized before an apocalyptic event happened.

19. Capt. Rhodes

Capt. Rhodes Member

The Triquetra symbol on the side of the helicopter is also on the hand guard of Michonne's sword.

*que eerie music*

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. juliafrod

juliafrod New Member

Interesting symbol! I also use something similar in my work. Usually, to make some exciting design, I look at beaver logo to choose high-quality vector images. Even though I try to do everything as efficiently as possible and work with even the smallest details, this resource makes my projects perfect for clients.

#40 juliafrod, Mar 15, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2023