Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lindigo, May 16, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

2. Lindigo

3. Lindigo

4. Lindigo

5. Lindigo

Even the queen’s corgis have given Markle their official approval. In Markle and Harry’s post-engagement interview, Harry revealed just how much Elizabeth’s corgis took to Markle. However, that hasn’t exactly been his experience with the royal pups.

“The corgis took to you straight away,” Harry said. “For the last 33 years, I’ve been barked at, and this one walks in, absolutely nothing, just wagging tails.”

Markle added, “Just laying on my feet during tea, it was very sweet.”

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lindigo

7. Lindigo

8. Lindigo

After months of anticipation and planning, May 19 is almost here. Up to 150,000 people are expected to line the streets of Windsor, England, but if you can't get there, here is a breakdown of how to watch the ceremony from the comfort of your own home.

[There is a list of which channels are showing what, but for some reason it wouldn't copy.]

Guests will arrive at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle between 4:30 and 6 a.m. ET.

At 7 a.m. ET, the church service will begin at St. George’s Chapel. The service is expected to last an hour.

At 8 a.m., onlookers will get their first glimpse of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as the couple embarks around Windsor in a carriage to greet well-wishers, who hope to catch a glimpse of the couple sharing a kiss.

Unlike Prince William and Kate Middleton's 2011 wedding, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not pose on Buckingham Palace's famous balcony. Since Windsor Castle does not have a balcony, Prince Harry and his bride will not pose after the ceremony.

The couple will then return to Windsor Castle for their reception. They will also reportedly spend the night there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-royal-wedding-other-tips-152200912.html

9. Lindigo

10. Lindigo

Now this is a great hat. I wasn't a fan of Melania's white hat. This, I would wear.

[​IMG]

11. Lindigo

[​IMG]

Just because I love the set.

12. Lindigo

I love this embroidered top. I am expecting to love Meghan's wedding dress. I didn't think Kate's was anything special and I didn't like Diana's at all. Fergie's dress I adored.

Oh, it won't post. You probably know the one. The top she wore for the announcement pictures.

13. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Not many people can pull off wearing a tiara without looking ridiculous. She does it with style.

14. Lindigo

Here are some of the broadcast and cable networks' plans, in alphabetical order:

ABC

Good Morning America leads off the wedding day with a five-hour edition, with Robin Roberts and David Muir hosting the live coverage starting at 5 a.m. ET/2 PT, from Windsor. (An additional hour of GMA will air Saturday at 7:00 a.m. PT for the West Coast.)

The network's news magazine show, 20/20, will cover the nuptials with hour-long specials on Friday at 10 ET/7 PT, and on Saturday night at 10 ET/7 PT, with Muir anchoring and correspondent Deborah Roberts reporting from Windsor.

BBC America

The U.S. version of the United Kingdom's "The Beeb," the cable channel will air the wedding live as a direct simulcast of BBC One’s coverage, starting at 4:15 a.m ET/1:15 PT) on Saturday. An encore presentation of the wedding will air at 10 p.m. ET/7 PT.

BBC World News

Available in some 40 million American homes, the BBC’s international 24-hour English news service on Saturday will air the BBC’s wedding coverage starting at midnight ET/9 p.m. PT (Friday) with pre-wedding content.

Coverage of the wedding itself will start at 5 a.m. ET/2 PT, when BBC World News will join BBC One's coverage. Then, starting at 9 a.m. ET/6 PT, coverage will continue with a BBC News special about the wedding.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ing-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/599352002/

[​IMG]

15. Lindigo

Practice. lol

I think that one looks particularly lovely with grey hair. I want it. lol Although it is only the DMV who claims my hair is grey. It's actually brown. Is so.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lindigo

We can do a live reaction here. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. southernlady

southernlady Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see the dress!

18. Lindigo

Me, too!

[​IMG]