Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The worst about Just in case

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by Sharpie61, May 20, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Did you see a misplaced chair? A slow inconsistent story? A dumb move by a character?
    Tell it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I SAW A GUNSHOT!!! Morgan said it won't go the way you think. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I hate that they're skipping Memorial Day weekend and we have to wait 2 weeks to see how all of this plays out.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Lindigo

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't know that.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I only had a couple of nitpicks. One was trying to understand how one little girl (Naomi's daughter Rose) could have caused an entire community to fall. I could understand quite a few people getting bitten before it is brought under control...but EVERYONE? Didn't they have any weapons in there?

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode...this season has me completely invested.

• Like Like x 2
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Completely agree. They let a toddler go nuts in there? I mentioned in another thread it reminds me of Chucky. LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL it does remind me of Chucky now that you mention it!

I understand that maybe if it happened at night, or at a time when they were really not expecting it...things could have snowballed. If enough people turned before anyone realized, it could have gotten out of hand. But still...it's just so hard to imagine everyone dying because of it.

And i'm curious why Ellen was in her "JIC" truck as a walker...

I simultaneously love that they keep us guessing about these little clues and puzzle pieces (like at the water park) and hate it because i NEED to know lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. PepperAnn

It's like the case of the stomping walker and falling down stairs walker not waking everyone up at Hilltop. Someone would have screamed!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. PepperAnn

I wondered if that was supposed to be Ellen. Makes sense.

• Like Like x 2
  10. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

I thought I understood her to say that a woman who needed the Amoxicillin, was the one who died, turned, and thereby wiped out the place.
    And, if this happened 'early on', the folks may not have known to stab the brain to neutralize the walkers, which could have been the reason everyone was wiped out.

Aside from that, I hate that Morgan is fostering his "awl life is preshhuss"(misspellings for effect) mantra in John. I like bada$$, gun-slinging John!

11. PepperAnn

Nope. It was her toddler daughter that was sick with Pneumonia.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Lindigo

No, the Amoxicillin was for her daughter. At first Naomi thought it was just a cold, but it turned into pneumonia. Also, people did know by then, so it just one of those unbelievable plot things that we just have to accept--that everyone got wiped out with no one waking up in time from the inevitable screaming.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Well, poop. I wasn't paying as good of attention as I thought I was. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I like the season a lot so far, but I have one important problem with it: Morgan. The fact that he went back to his old buddhist views was bad enough, but how could he be dumb enough to warn a group about a possible throwdown?
    It feels like the writers didn't watch the last few seasons of TWD and that Morgan crossed over after Here's Not Here and that he never met the Saviors or went half crazy. Morgan after season 8 should have known that warning the enemy wasn't going to make things smoother.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I got interrupted so many times last night, I missed alot, so maybe I'm way off here. I thought more along the lines that whatever illness Naomi's daughter had spread rapidly, kinda like the swine flu did at the prison, and Naomi felt guilt over it because she hid the fact that her daughter was ill. That said, I wondered why it took her daughter a week to die but the others got sick and died within a day or two. But I can see how sick/dying people would be unable to defend themselves against those who turned. I dunno. It's a little more believable than 1 kid wiping out an entire community.

16. PepperAnn

Well Naomi was only gone three days. And she said she probably died and turned that first night. #Chucky. LOL

17. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I thought this episode was too slow. Last week's was kind of slow, but this one was more noticeable.

Morgan's back to forcing his philosophy of nonviolence on everyone. :rolleyes:

I hated that John got shot. I've read theories that the bullet hit the metal box carrying the Scrabble letters "I love you too. I'm sorry", that Naomi placed on his table before she left. What are the odds, I ask you? ;)

18. kilkoyne

kilkoyne New Member

As far as the child being responsible for everyone's death....

Naomi wouldn't know if it was her daughter who infected everyone..... she wasn't there.

Anything could have happened in 3 days.....break-in from an outsider, someone getting infected outside and not knowing and returning, someone inside may have already been sick that we don't know of...too many unknowns.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That’s actually a really good point...if everyone died how did she know what happened? Hmm.

20. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

They could have turned it into a "because I was silent, everyone got sick and I was the only one looking for antibiotics...and I did not get sick ebcause of that" even if that is far fetched!

I really got pissy at the "ambush" consisting of our happy campers of Madisons Crazy Gang just standing in the road.

Also! Morgan let someone go...and he respawned at the Vultures main bus who seems to be a spawning beacon! Atleast their leader got bit moved by Alicia "Im not sorry for your brother" :D

I just wonder where Madison might be in this whole mess...getting bit annoying she is gone. Along with Daniel Salazar. I just hope he sits in some Texas rural region 1 room house, guarding a Madison in coma or something. Cause her being dead too? Off camera or in a flashback? Yikes!

• Like Like x 1