Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The worst about Just in case

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Just in Case' started by Sharpie61, May 20, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

In cowboy movies, that did happen. People would wind up being shot in the Bible or the pocket watch and survive.

I hope he did get shot in the I LOVE YOU. Very romantic. :)

He sure did spin around violently, though, and I think our guns and ammo are more deadly. It would be tough for the little box to absorb much of that force....

I hated that he got shot, too. I was a wreck.

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Naomi admitted she kept Rose's illness a secret from her group because she was afraid they'd throw them out. She also admitted to putting Rose in the back room where nobody would find her until she returned with medicine...but she returned too late.

Rose likely died and turned during the night, and bit most of the group while they slept. They were in a building they believed was secure and likely thought there was no need for sentries, or the sentries fell asleep and were among the first bit. By the time others woke to the screams, it was too late to fight back or escape.

3. Lindigo

Maybe she is in Naomi's truck. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lindigo

They talked about that on TD and concluded that it only matters that she thinks she caused all of their deaths.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

On talking dead it was said that Naomi DIDN'T know what went down but truly believed it was her doing, she accepted that and nothing would take her away from that thought

6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Yes, it happens a lot in Westerns ( I hope John comments on that) and history is full of examples of bullets being stopped by things such as Bibles, envelopes filled with letters, etc.

Yes, modern guns and ammo are more deadly than a century before. I doubt a small metal box filled with small modern blocks could stop a bullet from an assault rifle at close range, but this is a show about zombies, so just go with it. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ahhh so it does pay to watch TTD :)

8. Lindigo

Always. LOL Giving it up would be like giving up the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah at this point as far as they have migrated and as much time has passed, I’d find it a real stretch for Salazar to reappear. o_O

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

yeah that's what they want us to buy. Which makes about as much sense as a tortoise elopement lol. People tend to wake up and scream when they are bitten. Especially by a little girl who wouldn't have the size or power to accidentally snuff out any noise. I guess each bite victim decided to quietly read a romance novel after they were bitten :p. And walkers tend not to bite and move on to the next person. They bite and keep eating the same person [which apparently the victims were happy to silently comply with] This is a huge stretch of logic, but its what we've got to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Yes! That too was pretty dumb! Ok, your surprise has been ruined, but still, don't just stand there...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Neuropyramidal

Right lol. Their big plan seemed somewhat silly to begin with, but then when they saw them coming in the distance, no one hid? Like "oh, here comes the huge convoy!! There in the distance! Wave everybody!! Hellloooooo!!" lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I read that Helloooo! in simon’s voice. Lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

One girl doesn't have to bite everyone...
    Rose may have only bit one or two, maybe three...
    If the biting was severe enough they died and then turned...
    Now things snowball fast.

15. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

It continues to bother me that they drive with headlights on at night, and how they just roll right up to wherever they're going... That is highly dangerous, not only should they be driving stealthy so forget the light show but also park a ways out from your destination because not only is an engine LOUD... But scope out the area from a safe distance first, like with binoculars, make sure it's relatively safe to go in.

16. Neuropyramidal

Yes, and those bite victims had to stay nice and silent. Reading their romance novels. Unless maybe they all happened to get bit on their tongues. :rolleyes:

#36 Neuropyramidal, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Wait a minute....you're talking about realism...on a show about zombies? :D

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I’m thinking there’s more to the story of what went down at FEMA...stuff we don’t know yet. Either Naomi lied about it or she has herself convinced that’s what happened.

19. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Of course nobody expects the dead to stay realisticaly dead in a show about zombies, but yeah, once ground rules are established, we expect a nice level of realism as a sign of respect to our intellects. The show would only gain in interest if the characters made more basic strategically-sound decisions.

If you don't expect realism from your zombie show, then you'll be fine with them finding flying boots next episode, and Nick coming back riding a unicorn.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

About approaching a location with headlights on, it has to be forgiven. It would be boring if they show they drove up to a nearby higher elevation point to scan the area with binoculars each time before showing them approach a location.