Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Well he IS old and simple. So he just wants to relate. The upgraded technology doesn’t necessarily mean more complicated. On fighter jets, the technology actually makes them easier to fly. The pilot does not have to make constant micro adjustments. It also prevents them from pushing an aircraft beyond its limits. Supposedly without computers, some fighter jets would be nearly impossible to fly. These bigger jets are not aerodynamically ideal. We are constantly moving forward. Im sorry you peaked in junior high donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DeadZedHead

3. DeadZedHead

Lol

4. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I just don't see the point. Those people have been killing each other throughout recorded history, and they aren't going to stop no matter what we do. All a war would accomplish is putting a different strongman in power, so why get involved? I don't see how Trump would see doing so as a win for him.

6. Morgotha

The trouble is in Ethiopia when you apply for a driver's license at the DMV there are check boxes for what vehicles you intend to drive like this:

__ cars
    __ motorcycles
    __ trains
    __ planes

IMO, these accidents would be likely averted if they removed the latter two boxes from their forms.

j/k, in case that wasn't clear.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Morgotha

8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

The Dakota pipeline thing there was a reason for.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/08/seattle-wells-fargo-dakota-access-pipeline/

There are numerous entities holding them accountable for what they fund. And the CEO was grilled by Congress just yesterday, about this and other issues:

https://www.kcci.com/article/wells-fargo-ceo-faces-tough-questions-before-congress/26808795

Remember, this is the same bank that was opening and closing accounts in customer's names that they knew nothing about among other grifty activities. This is a terrible bank.

But thanks to the GOP Tax Scam even with all the fines levied against them they came out on top.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

10. Morgotha

I think Wells Fargo should be punished for their criminal banking practices. I do NOT think they should be punished for climate change because some pol thinks loaning money to a refinery is bad, nor do I think they should they should be held responsible for financing the construction of a pipeline felt necessary by our government. What sense does that make? One branch of the government approves the building of a pipeline and another branch of the government decides to punish the bank for financing the construction of the same pipeline? Insane.

11. tink

tink Well-Known Member

On the Boeing 737 thing, numerous American pilots have also complained about the plane, for apparently similar reasons for the crash:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ty-concerns-before-ethiopia-crash/3145393002/

"In the months before an Ethiopian Airline crash killed 157 people on Sunday, the second recent deadly crash of a Boeing 737 MAX 8 jetliner, American pilots complained to authorities about perceived safety problems with the same aircraft.

Two pilots reported their aircraft unexpectedly pitched nose down after engaging autopilot following departure. Another pilot reported a “temporary level off” triggered by the aircraft automation. The captain of a November 2018 flight called part of the aircraft’s flight manual “inadequate and almost criminally insufficient.”

The fact that this airplane requires such jury rigging to fly is a red flag,” that captain — who is not identified by name — wrote in a report to the federal Aviation Safety Reporting System. The captain added that part of the plane’s flight system is “not described in our Flight Manual.”"

Also see some things saying that the software fix was supposed to be available in January but was held up for weeks due to the GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. Yikes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. DeadZedHead

It looks the rush to get it the air didnt include enough training. That should be prosecutable. Negligence on either Boeing or airliners part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. DeadZedHead

She is trying to legislate morality. That never works.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

15. DeadZedHead

16. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

"The donation matches the amount Boeing gave to President Obama’s 2013 inauguration, Federal Election Commission records show."
    They also donated to Obama's inauguration.

17. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I would love to see his ass thrown into jail in Minneapolis.