Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think it’s hand envy. Beto has long hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Anti-Israel bias becoming more blatant on the Left.

"
    A Southern California college, with apparent support from U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., voted Thursday to end its only study-abroad program with Israel.

Pitzer College, a private liberal arts college, motioned to suspend its program with Israel’s University of Haifa. The school’s governing council, composed of faculty and student senators, passed the motion 67-28, with eight abstentions, the school’s newspaper reported.

The program with Israel was reportedly singled out by faculty, while programs with other countries – including ones with shoddy human rights records like China, Turkey and Cuba – were seemingly unaffected."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californ...ountries-with-poor-human-rights-record-report

4. Morgotha

Why are there no indictments against Clinton? Corruption in government.

"
    The Justice Department "negotiated" an agreement with Hillary Clinton's legal team that ensured the FBI did not have access to emails on her private servers relating to the Clinton Foundation, former FBI special agent Peter Strzok testified during a closed-door appearance before the House Judiciary Committee last summer, according to a newly released transcript.

Republicans late last year renewed their efforts to probe the Clinton Foundation, after tax documents showed a plunge in its incoming donations after Clinton’s 2016 presidential election. The numbers fueled longstanding allegations of possible “pay-to-play” transactions at the organization, amid a Justice Department probe covering foundation issues.

Under questioning from Judiciary Committee General Counsel Zachary Somers, Strzok acknowledged that Clinton's private personal email servers contained a mixture of emails related to the Clinton Foundation, her work as secretary of state and other matters.

"Were you given access to [Clinton Foundation-related] emails as part of the investigation?" Somers asked

"We were not. We did not have access," Strzok responded. "My recollection is that the access to those emails were based on consent that was negotiated between the Department of Justice attorneys and counsel for Clinton.""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...cess-to-clinton-foundation-emails-strzok-says

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This coming from the guy who plays the imaginary accordian with his hands when he speaks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. DeadZedHead

He also likes to crush people heads when he talks IMG_6349.jpg

7. DeadZedHead

Funny for him to point that out when his hands signs have been accused of illuminati, white power and satanism
    IMG_6350.jpg

8. PepperAnn

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Morgotha

I thought that last one was proclaiming his transgender leanings or something, but it's really Satanism? I'm confused.:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Morgotha

LOL, now THAT'S funny!:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. PepperAnn

Ever since I saw that the first time..... that's all I see when he does his weird hand movements.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Donald is having a meltdown. Sounds like some indictments are coming
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. DeadZedHead

I loved. “Were.. going.. to build.. a wall” in time with his hands.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. PepperAnn

LOL ME TOO!!!

15. DeadZedHead

People see what they want to see. The vagina hands is supposed to be illuminati. The ok sign is both a white power and 666. Thats the one he uses most often. Id be interested if they broke down what he was saying when he uses just the particular gesture. Ive noticed that he uses it a lot when giving bullet points and he moves his hand forward with each point. I wonder if his dad did that a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  16. PepperAnn

GOD that annoys me. Then again almost every president has some kind of weird hand gesture habit that has annoyed me. Bill Clinton used to do something with his hand when speaking all the time that annoyed me too but I can't remember what it was.

OH I GOOGLED!!!!

Clinton:

[​IMG]

Trump:

[​IMG]

At least they are positive gestures.

[​IMG]

17. DeadZedHead

Noooooo!!! Not mr Rodgers too

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Morgotha

More good economic news:

"

U.S. employers posted nearly 7.6 million open jobs in January, near a record high set in November. It's evidence that businesses are still hungry for workers despite signs the economy has slowed.

The Labor Department says hiring also rose and the number of people quitting their jobs picked up.

The number of open jobs now outnumbers the unemployed by roughly 1 million. In the 18 years that the data has been tracked, there were always more unemployed than job openings until last year.
    "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...unemployed-by-1-million/ar-BBUOtvr?li=BBnbfcN

19. PepperAnn

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

She's also the same person that stated it was more important to be "morally right" that it was to be factually correct when it came to various topics. Just about every opinion she espouses that pertains to morality in general, is troubling to say the least.

Because Yes! You are correct.... She see's herself as being morally superior and she wants to micro-manage morality and legislate morality and basically be the one to dictate to others what is right and what is not right.