Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Funniest insult you've received

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Chris092881, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Chris092881

Chris092881 Active Member

Just for laughs, fellas. Sunday night I was tearing it up on TDM only to receive a message after the game wishing cancer upon me. Hilarious. I love that kind of thing because you can just picture them sitting in front of their TV's boiling mad. What insults have you received that made you chuckle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

'Kill yourself'

3. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

Your father was a hamster and your mother smelt of elderberries

• Like Like x 4
  4. Chris092881

I also recently got "You bug-eyed nigger." Even though I'm white with blonde hair and green eyes.

5. theedeadmau5

theedeadmau5 Active Member

"you're not really deadmau5"

hilarious, but hurt my feelings as well

6. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

You almost qualify for Hitlers Aryan race. Almost. Sorry we'll have to take you someplace 'safe' so we can 'do away' with you.

Someone said that I'll never be good enough for FaZe. I was playing FFA and was merkin' kids with the Ballista. Hurt my feelings a bit since becoming a FaZe member is of the utmost exclusive privilege in our lives not achieved by many. Lol

7. Fumbles

Fumbles Active Member

Damn you, I was just about to post the exact same thing :D

8. Chris092881

Haha yeah I guess I am pretty close to being considered the "master race."

As for FaZe, I ran into two snipers from that clan the other night on TDM. One was quite good, the other decent at best. We split kills I'd say. I was impressed with a few shots be made, and sent him a "good game" message after the game. No response. That's cool though because after that I looked at his combat record only to find less than impressive stats with his beloved DSR. Both my K/D and % with the Ballista were better than his DSR numbers. Why these guys take this clan affiliation so seriously I never understood, either.

It kind of reminded me of zzirGrizz on Xbox Live. Yes, he's good. But that dude is far from what I would call "cool." I checked out a few of his videos someone had linked here awhile back and he was talking about his girlfriend and kids and stuff, and all I could think about was, "Someone actually bedded this fu**king manchild?" Check out the zzirGrizz entry on Urban Dictionary. It made me "LOL."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zzirGrizz

9. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

"I'm gonna upload you to my YouTube channel"

I duly replied: "Can't wait, what's the name of the channel - I'll check it out" thinking I'd get featured as a pub star!

10. flopGOAT

flopGOAT Active Member

About a month ago I was doin a little spawntrapping on demolition with a couple of friends, just for kicks.
    After a decent game but nothing extraordinary (bout 70-10ish I think), I got a message saying "Caught in the act".
    It piqued my interest because I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, so responded with something like "lolwut? do you think I'm hacking or something? because it's always funny when people call me a hacker :)"
    Then he hit me back with an equally ambiguous "You'll see".
    I was quickly getting bored with it. Seemed more like a veiled threat than your average raging troglobite, so I just told him to watch the theatre to see there was nothing underhanded going on.
    About 10 minutes later he joined our session, by which point we'd picked up a couple more people and so including him we had a 6 man party. I figured we could just give him an idea of how easy the game is when there's constant VSATs up so let him play a game with us.
    It was raid demolition, and he spent most of the game sitting back with a DSR, while we spent most of the game keeping them pushed back into their spawn.
    By the end of the game we all had 50+ kills and not many deaths. I think one of us dropped 100+. The sniper guy went 5-15ish. He sent me a message after saying something like "OMG you guys raped that team! how do you do that??"
    I chuckled, realising he was just a noob who probably hadn't seen this level of ownage before.
    I sent him a message saying "just put down the sniper and push up to the other side of the map where we are, you'll get a lot more kills". Little did I know the host of our lobby kicked him out as I was writing it because the kid had a 0.4KD and he wanted to get somebody he knew in instead.
    Then the real fun started.
    The kid started spamming me with messages like "I WILL! just give me a chance plz invite me back", asked why he'd been kicked, promised to get better etc. etc. and finally culminating with something along the lines of "please I want to play with you guys. I'LL PAY! how much to join your clan?"
    I was laughing my tits off. We weren't even a clan, I'd only (infrequently) played with 2 of them before, the rest I'd met that night, and this guy wanted to pay to play with us.
    Anyway, I told him he didn't have to pay and I'd invite him back when one of the current party left. By the time they did he'd gone offline and I never heard from him again, but it was certainly an interesting turnaround from what started off as him accusing me of something or other :lol:

Holy crap. TL;Dproofread

• Like Like x 2
  11. Chris092881

Haha

12. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol, can I pay? I want to win a game and I want to have friends. Pls.

13. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

I got called a f****** Gypsy the other night :confused2:

14. Stinky Bart

Stinky Bart Active Member

I got called a lag switching phagget a few weeks back because I was 3bar and the rest of the lobby was a 4bar. Funny thing was it was a guy on my own team calling me it because he had a kd of 3 something and a spm of 500 something and was going negative lmao

15. theedeadmau5

got called a ladyboy one time

16. jeszkar

jeszkar Active Member

"Idiot Flanker"

17. whyyouquit

whyyouquit Member

I was called Hacker for the first time a few days ago. :D Made me laugh, but I haven't had any 'funny' insults yet.

18. markzombie82

markzombie82 Active Member

I was playing and a friend jumped into the lobby he was on the other team so I warned my team hey kill lone wolf he is going to kill all of you ,they were a clan, it wasn't long and they were cursing his name lol I know how he plays and I know how to kill him they did not. Called him a hacker. I was like no Effing way he is not a hacker he didn't even graduate from high school. Two games later they still called us all hackers lol it was stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

19. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

I was in a Hardcore TDM lobby earlier today. My team won against a load of quickscoping douches. I didn't have a headset on, but my teammate was having none of it and kept screaming at the other team to kill themselves...

20. theedeadmau5

during my entire time of playing hardcore(around 5 days), i probably came across 2 quickscopers. it just doesnt work in hardcore.