Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Zombies and tools who don't know there headsets work

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by AzonicAaron, Aug 31, 2013.

1. AzonicAaron

AzonicAaron New Member

Getting tired of jack*ss's who dont use headsets. Look anyone that has jumped into a public room trying to get anything done right knows communication is key. Well most cases you get a room with some selfish turd who only wants to play for themselves. Your gonna play zombies turn on your headset cupcake. Otherwise don't waste your time joining into a public room. You and your special friends can create a custom room to screw off in.

2. AzonicAaron

AzonicAaron New Member

You must be one of the lazy players who can't pull there weight on Zombies... Good for you.

3. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

I don't see the point in putting my headset on for Zombies. I've only ever come across one person who ever wanted to do the EE on Die Rise, apart from that, nothing so I don't bother. If you're going to do the EE maybe go into a Private Match...?

4. Ghamorra

Ghamorra Active Member

The thing that upsets me the most are those who don't understand the efficiency of headshots.

I played a game with some friends of mine, I came into the game around round 5 and it wasn't until about round 7 that I got to hit the box. It wasn't until round 15ish that I finally got my favorite weapons and punched them. By this time I had gone from bottom of the kill total to having more headshots than the 2nd place had kills and I didn't even have good weapons.

Zombies is pretty easy if you can burst at the zombies heads. In fact I'd say it's the only way to get past round 20 because at that point you won't have the ammo to go to the body, even with perfect accuracy.

5. AzonicAaron

AzonicAaron New Member

Yes it would be easier to set up a private match but guess what. Sometimes you can always be on the same time as your friends. So it just common since to make everyones playing time enjoyable. So turn on your headset and ask the other players intensions are on the round " hey do you just want to **** off or play serious". Not that difficult rock. It gets boring getting to round 30 or so buy yourself, would be nice if all the retards would go play the wii or go play in a busy street.

6. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

So in other words: Everybody else plays the game wrong and I'm right.

7. cednats

cednats Member

To be honest, people who try to play a game based on communicating with your teammates without a way of communicating ARE playing the game wrong....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

8. click-clack-jack

It's useful, especially for easter eggs, but you can pretty much do what you need without the aid of a headset. I quite often keep mine off because I don't want some little b*tch whining at me the whole game.

9. AzonicAaron

AzonicAaron New Member

Playing it wrong? Are you stupid? You go into a room with some people you have no clue of there abilities and just wing it. Good luck on that. I want to know if they at least know something about the game play or if there some little 14 year old punk who doesn't give a ratts *ss on what there doing.

10. cednats

cednats Member

I'm confused... you basically made my point for me and called me stupid while doing so...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

11. esmittystud101

esmittystud101 Active Member

Guys who play with no headsets are only in the game for themselves and are not into helping anyone most of the time. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But say I go down near Jugg on Origins, I have no mic, the other players are over by Generator 2 messing with the mystery box. They have no clue where I'm at to revive me until they actually see me. Yes, I know it was my fault for going down. Talking between players is key to getting stuff done faster as well. "Hey I'll get the wind staff parts out of the robots". "Okay, if your doing that then I'll get the Lightning staff parts riding the tank". You like what you like. Headset or not. But, I'v never met a player without a mic and figured out what the hell they are doing the whole match. Nine times out of ten the sons of bi*ches just end up leaving the match especialy when they go down, because guess what, no one knows where the f*$k your at. You can't talk to anyone, so I guess I can't revive you in fear I might go down myself. They need a mic only option in zombies. Who cares about talking sh*t on MP. Zombies, it is key.

12. BamDeafPie

BamDeafPie Member

So you saying Deaf players are bad and should not play online? Cool.