Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops One of my favorites

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Fred codf, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Fred codf

Fred codf New Member

Black Ops has become one of my top favorite Call of Duty games ever. It's just a perfect Call of Duty and I feel as if it's one of the best FPS this generation. Now I know that's saying a lot, but it's such a good game. Who here still plays it? I come back to it every other month or so and wreck some havoc on people. What about you?

2. S.Boomstick

S.Boomstick Member

As most good players have moved on, when I go back to BO1 it's a slaughter-fest. (Assuming I'm not playing during peak lag hours.) In most of the lag free matches I've been going 25-35 or so kills with at most three deaths. Probably had 20 games in the past two days where I got my bb, cg and dogs, lots and lots of kills and never died. I love it. The straightforward create a class system keeps things more balanced than the pick ten thing in BO2. I like other COD games, but I think I like BO1 the best. Maybe it's just because murdering a lobby full of noobs is so easy and fun. Jungle is the best. Light em up with a bb, get cg and dogs, let loose the hounds and after the dogs have had their dinner the chopper gunner is ridiculously effective as there is no where to hide. (Especially since few noobs have ghost pro.) Having a perfect match with no deaths, only 11 gun kills and 25 more from the cg and dogs is funny as hell.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

lol, bo1.

4. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I know, right?

5. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Activision should be fined by the government for wasting resources to keep the BO matchmaking server online today.

6. S.Boomstick

S.Boomstick Member

As a mod you should exhibit some level of professionalism. Most of your posts are arrogant. If being a mod here makes you feel 'dominant' in some way I suggest you get some counseling to deal with the Napoleon complex you most surely suffer from.

7. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

While I understand where you are coming from. I disagree. What, is he suppose to sing about about CoD and bake cupcakes for every member? I don't see any form of elitism in his posts. Maybe because everyone here is outspoken and has an elitist arrogant attitude already

8. PSIII

Staff Member

He's only saying that because he's apparently still holding a grudge against me for simply locking an uneeded thread he posted to complain about quickscoping (when there was nothing but talk about quickscoping) a few months ago. He even sent me this long winded PM about "getting help."

Very professional of him.

9. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol I'd just shrug it off.

10. S.Boomstick

S.Boomstick Member

I think your post in this thread was unneeded 'dominance asserted super moderator'. Calling you out is not holding a grudge.

11. PSIII

Staff Member

Don't see why you should "call me out" when I simply stated my opinion of the game. Two others also wittingly implied theirs and go untouched. I highly doubt you would have said anything if the past didn't happen. Let it go (or leave like you cried about before) already and get over yourself.

12. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

[​IMG]

13. S.Boomstick

S.Boomstick Member

Big, arrogant fish in a little, irrelevant pond.

14. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

[​IMG]

15. Stovy4x4ing

Stovy4x4ing Member

Damn she was hot in that movie. "runs to go watch it again in Blu Ray "