Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maps from every single Call of Duty

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by CodBro, Sep 25, 2013.

1. CodBro

CodBro New Member

It got me thinking, since most of the Call of Duty games this generation have all been pretty similar in graphics, style of gameplay and the engine its built off of, wouldn't it be cool if you were able to download every map from every game as long as you have the disc? And be able to use them in current Call of Duty games or even future ones?

I've always wondered this because I imagine they could easily do this with some patch or something. Maybe make people pay a set price for all of the old maps or something.

Would this be cool or not?

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I think it would be very cool. There are so many old maps I'd like to play again, but I have no interest in going back to play the old CoD games, just to play the old maps. One massive nostalgia map pack would be a dream come true for me...

3. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

OMG that would be soo awesome!! LOL. I was just thinking about that the other day! especially MW2 maps<3 Afghan anyone? lol.

And really liked 'Trailer' from Resurgence map pack for some reason.. anyone else?

4. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

I rather have new maps

5. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Trailer was da bomb!! As for Afghan, meh...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

idk, it's something about tight corners and surprises that's makes it so thrilling to play on that map lol

7. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

This could never happen because of the split-studios situation..... IW maps cannot go onto 3Arch games, and vice-versa.

8. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

I'd be cool if Rust, Dome, Nuketown and Highjacked were left out.