Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Females who play COD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Lil_indianGRL, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Girls - What are your experience playing (with or against) other female COD players?
    Guys - What are your experience of encountering female players?

Was it good, bad, both, neither?

2. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

I don'r care if I the other players in the lobby are female or male. Kids or elderly. As long they play good and have fun. (in objective modes going for the objective etc.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I've played with quite a few girl gamers over the years and I've always gotten along well with them (probably because I don't disrespect them, or ask to see pictures of their boobies). Some of them have straight up kicked my arse in game.

Gender doesn't mean diddly squat with gaming...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Agree. Just wanted to see others experience with this. For some reason, I come across a lot of females that are straight up rude to OTHER female players for no apparent reason! lol. Even when we're on the same team, it feels like they are trying to compete. I thought females are supposed to unite/ support each other (especially on the same team) but instead I get this I'm-a-better-female-player-than-you vibe. It's kind of sad but whatever lol.

5. JDogOne

JDogOne New Member

Definitely sad. The ones I've met and are in our clan are always great to game with. Our clan also does mixers with PMS, and they always kick arse.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

:) The Clan, BAB, I'm a part of are very lovely ladies as well:cheer2: . But others not so much. Just play the game, no need to be nasty.

7. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

That's because women are caddy..... And have a bigger 'alpha' syndrome when in the company of other women, than men do.

8. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

One time in FFA a girl beat me.

9. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

My 'girl' always "beats" me while I'm playing CoD...... Probably to get my attention away from the game.

10. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Didn't think about that. Well, whatever makes em' step up their game haha. The best lobby to me is when there's lots of good competition (I start leaving the lobby when I get to winning a lot), playful smack talkin', and ZERO campers/ boosters! I mean, everyone camps every now and then, but to have that as your entire MO is just lame.

11. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Is that so? Well, you're still a winner in my book and a bigger man than most, for admitting a girl kicked your arse.
    Clearly these girls are drunk on Mountain Dew and are the gaming equivalent to bar sluts...

Girl Gamer 1: "You finished on top of the leaderboard? That's so hot!! Do you wanna finish on top of me later?"
    Girl Gamer 2: "Back off you camping b*tch!! He's my man!!"
    Girl Gamer 1: Nu-uh!! You didn't pwn him in the game, so you don't pwn him!!"
    Girl Gamer 2: "Shut the f*ck up you skanky noob!! I'll 1v1 your arse all the way back to your Barbie games!!"
    Male Gamers In The Lobby: "This is soooooo hot..."

Yeah, I can totally see that happening one day...

• Like Like x 1
  12. RRock

RRock Active Member

I was playing League last night solo, and ended up playing with two separate parties of three with a girl in them. Best part was, they actually were doing just fine! Shame we were in party chat, else the other team in one match (they were pretty serious) probably were the type to get all worked up about something like getting beat by a girl.

There aren't too many females that play League, honestly, so I haven't stumbled across many in a while, but when I used to play pubs I played with a bunch. Never really had an issue, but never really cared that much about it anyways.

I still remember this for some odd reason...wayyyy back in the day, when I was younger and dumber (and could never see myself losing to a girl), me and my brother got matched up against a team with a girl on it in the Halo 2 Doubles playlist (2v2s). That team, and that girl, DESTROYED us, and we where both predictably upset for the sole reason that she was a girl. Lots of rage ensued. Funny how far we come, right?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Very well said (most of you guys lol). One up to all guys who are adults and are aware of a word called respect. I just love this game:) And need that healthy competitive vibe and unfortunately some parts of the COD community just kills it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. RRock

RRock Active Member

I am watching the most recent MLG Pro Scrims, and had to laugh about the relevance of it to this thread.

Wi5dom is co-casting with Revan (apparently it was a two match up night, so I'm not sure if Wi5dom casted the other one as well), and she is a chick. Unfortunately, though, she is a terrible caster, and is really just kinda detracting from the scrim. Shame we can't get a better female caster on; so far Spongy and Wi5dom just aren't representing the female casting population that well yet. I'm sure they are out there, though!

15. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

I met this one girl that was so good at CoD that I was actually scared to play against her. She wrecked everyone every single game. We pissed her off one time by corner trapping her. She wasn't a camper though. She's also very good at talking sh1t. She could make you cry from laughter or hurt feelings her insults were that good.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Girls that are awesome at CoD are pretty awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Wish I've seen it, would've made me chuckle:p

18. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

If you can back it up, you can talk sh** all day;)

19. Lil_indianGRL

Lil_indianGRL New Member

Just noticed what your signature says. Nice.

20. Freeman85

Freeman85 Active Member

I have one little problems with some of the girl gamers and that is the ones that have GIRL in there gamertag or clan tag and then bitch and moan if they get messages from boys.

It's just plain obvious that the young lads are going to message people with GIRL in their name.