Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion that "damn" B flag

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by MERCURYSB3, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

why does the B flag become the most battled for flag in domination ?
    and what is the most desperate play you had done just to cap the B flag:usa2:

2. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

Because A and C are the start flags. Having your teams start flag and B you know where the enemy team will spawn. Having A and C nobody B will give more random spawns on enemy's.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It's in the middle of the map, so spawn flags are easy to hold down with you trying to get B flag seeing as it's closest and also the most easy to defend.

It's hard for a team to hold down C flag and A flag. Works much better holding down spawn + B flag. It also helps to know where they spawn. If you have C and B, they enemy is gonna spawn at A. Knowing where they spawn is a big part of winning and defending in Domination.

Most desperate play? B flag is usually always desperate, but I always have the most caps on my team at the end of the match so anymore, jumping on a flag is not a desperate move, it's just part of my 'process'.

4. Crazio

Crazio New Member

Ye it's the way the maps are designed. However I would like to see a couple of maps where A B C actually form a nice triangle. As in if you want to go from A to C you do not have to go through B. Might add some cool dynamics to the game.

5. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

The B flag shouldn't really lean towards one flag to another. The B flag is supposed to be this flag that you have to fight for, not a flag that will be captured by the fastest team. That's stupid. However, the B flag should have some dynamic to it. Maybe every two minutes the B flag changes and everytime it changes, you have to get it again. Because it's always that some opponent goes prone right at the edge of the flag, gets it and the whole team just camps near the flag, picking off people if they try to come near. Ugh, it's annoying. That's why I avoid domination these days.

6. MERCURYSB3

it really took awhile to understand just how to play Domination.when a team can lock down running lanes or just hold two flags or in some games it becomes Team Deathmatch.i like Dom because you get that one game when its just a matter of the last shot fired for the win.
    been in games when its just snipers they are so busy sniping each othe that i go around capping flags with very little threat.last night playing late on MW3 got to follow this "hotshot" sniper i did what ever it took to keep this player alive. now no doubt this player did not need me at all but it was fun keeping him or her from being flanked and just watching him quickscope the hell out of the badguys.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

7. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Ha! Yeah, I know what you mean. Snipers are a buzzkill these days. No matter how many hit markers you get on them, they just look at you, they aim and shoot and you're dead. Ugh, it's so annoying. Especially in Black Ops 2, quickscopers are a huge problem. Sometimes, I feel like trolling the snipers, so I intentionally go in front of them and try to block they're every move. And before anyone starts calling me a douche for doing that, this hotshot sniper was on mic, claiming he didn't need his team and that he could win it all on his own. So yeah, payback's a bitch :)

8. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

The team that control the B flag usually can spawn kill the other team. So I usually rush the B flag as soon as the game starts.

9. It's_jr

It's_jr New Member

Controlling B flag gives you 1. Better spawns which in term helps you to defend the B flag more and kill more enemies. Also controlling the B flag limits the spawn variation of the other team....however if you push too far towards the opposing flag they can spawn in random locations such as at YOUR own base flag!

10. Chingling

Chingling Member

Once a team gets the B flag, it usually means they're ahead. I think it would be cool if they did larger maps and had more flags to capture in different areas. That was spawn camping isn't that much of a problem.

11. ReaperTV

ReaperTV New Member

A and C are home flags that people can get easily. The next step is to get B flag which will give your team more points. It also gives map control to your team, meaning you can spawn up closer to the other teams base.

I personally like to go for the other teams home flag. Its very helpful when you are getting 2 caped since the other teams players have to go back for you, leaving the b flag more open for your team. If you can win the gunfights you can then 2 cap the other team.

12. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

The "B" flag is a right pain in the backside, every time I go for it, someone kills me, but when I do capture it, someone goes and takes it as soon as I leave it. I can never win :facepalm:

13. MERCURYSB3

but it makes for great battles. been in two battles where a call out was "just hold A
    & C flag" then they would use B flag as bait for kills, kinda cold but effective.:evil::evil::evil:

14. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

I agree, having the B flag does make the game more tense and more enjoyable. But I hate being the only person who goes for it.