Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Is anyone actually sad the BO 2 is coming to an end?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by TargetFindersAreCheap, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Did you actually enjoy this game?

1. Yes

70.6%
  2. Hell No

23.5%
  3. This was my first CoD.

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

I for one am so glad that this piece of trash game has run its cycle. this has been the most frustrating CoD ive ever played and thats saying something considering MW2 with all the noobtubes. But this game managed to have many things just pissed me off. Havent played in about a month and im proud to say the game will NEVER enter my disc tray again.

On a side note i hope all the quickscopers and campers stay in BO2 and not come to Ghosts,but that probably wont happen.

what are your guys opinion of BO 2?

• Like Like x 1
  2. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

I could still have fun. The fun was still better than the bullshit stuff

3. russ7000

russ7000 Member

ive enjoyed it and ready to move on.... if it was not for the map packs id have gotten bored quick .. SHOUT OUT TO "STUDIO" !!!!! :flame: i will miss that board

4. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader Member

Spot on.

Garbage game. Worst cod ever. Fact.

5. Haba

Haba Well-Known Member

Haha you read my mind. As I clicked this thread, I thought in my mind "oh hells no!"....option two: hell no. What a coincidence :D.

6. markchrome

markchrome Member

I liked blops and I for 1 am sad that its ending but tht might be cause I play gamebattles and competitively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. markchrome

markchrome Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

8. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

could not get a handle on blackops2. the late call outs on airpower coming was a enough to end it for me.

9. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

BO2 was and is not the worst CoD game ever.

10. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

This was my first console video game I've really played since Ocarina of Time on the N64. That's like 15 years.

I'ts pretty much been the ONLY video game I've played since then.

I've played some PC games, Civ 2, 3, 4, Sim City series, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and some others.

I just wanted to give my take on the game.

I quickly got bored with the campaign. I'm used to adventure games, yeah, with a big world I can explore. Of course this isn't like that, but the storyline and play seemed kinda flat. You enter a new territory, shoot the bad guys, then there's a cut-in scene. Rinse and repeat.

As far as multiplayer, well I have played BO1 a few times, on someone else's console. That's what spurred me to buy the PS3 and BO2.

I had a lot of fun multiplayer, and got better and better, but then hit a wall. The game became monotonous, and where I would sit and play for hours, after 7-8 months, I found myself often turning the game off after just 5 or 6 matches.

I guess I had high expectations, given that the last console I had was the N64, and the PS3 was supposed to be so much better graphics and quality - I found that the graphics / map textures were a bit blocky. One would expect grass to hide in and shit like that, but no, windows and head glitches is what this game is all about. And it's the same thing every single map, with a different wrapper.

When I had gotten into FFA, it became frustrating. Everyone who plays FFA knows where the starting spawns are, and there are always kills within the first 2 or 3 seconds. After that, it comes down to camping the spawn areas.

The spawns in this game is crap, and I can say that without even comparing it to other CoD games that I have never played.

Bottom line is, this game was fun at first, but quickly became frustrating and monotonous.

Worst things about this game: Maps were not varied enough, with the same strategies in each map. Windows and head glitches. Spawns are terrible. Latency is terrible. I would put 3 rounds into someone's face up close and sometimes get killed. I always have 4 bars. Shotgun range was terrible (too much range) in relation to what kind of damage other guns could put out, in Core. Quickscoping existed.

I expected more realism from a game I decided to pay $55+tax for. I know it's just a game, but come on.

Hopefully Ghosts will be better. I might not even buy it, though. But they've promised Quickscoping wont exist, and promised dedicated servers for all platforms. That just might keep me interested.

Sad thing is, I became almost addicted to the game, and it caused me much more rage than it did enjoyment. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I actually thought to myself "Hmm that was really fun".

Maybe video games aren't for me. Maybe I'll come back in another 15 years and see what's on the market.

11. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader Member

Come again Gareth??

12. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

13. ShockUnitBlack

Sad? No.

I'll be moving on to Ghosts. It's not that I like or dislike Black Ops II, but rather that I know I'll probably like Ghosts more, and so I'll probably be buying and playing Ghosts next month.

14. Aldo215

Aldo215 Well-Known Member

For me, Blops 2 came to an end 3 weeks after it launched! I can't put my finger on it but Treyarch's games just don't do it for me so I went back to MW3 and still play it but Ghosts can't come quickly enough!

15. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

COD 3 anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  16. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

It was a great game and bought lots of innovative things that we ain't had in COD before - but I did get bored with it towards the end.

Couple of things that ruined probably the best COD IMO.

- Rage quitting was the worst it's ever been.
    - Target-Finder F4gs
    - Dodgy Camera angles i.e you can't see the person on your screen, but he can see you on his (Thunder402 has tons of examples on his channels)
    - Lag
    - Toughness was OP (i.e Tier 2 perks flawed)

I would say it's the best COD to date though. Hard for people to comprehend - becuase they got hurt by recyclable streaks/Target Finders etcs. - but the older ones were all worse.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mw3Failed

Mw3Failed Member

Fun campaign, the worst COD campaign was MW3.

18. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

You used your brain correctly to read those words.

19. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader Member

[​IMG]

20. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

This is the least bit amusing. You shouldn't talk about yourself in such a negative way, Spaceinvader. I mean the guy is pointing at you.

How embarrassing. LAWL