Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion What made Black Ops 2 Cool?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by PG4F, Oct 23, 2013.

1. PG4F

PG4F Member

There is no doubting that Call of Duty Ghosts will share a lot of features that Black Ops 2 has, but what features will be the most important to fans? What features do you think should stay in the new Call of Duty Ghosts that existed in Black Ops 2?

2. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Having Zombies...its like 2 games in one.

3. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader Member

Observational skills Sherlock himself can only dream to achieve

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Pick 10 and overall balance is what made BO2 a mediocre game. Unlike BO1.

5. Spaceinvader

Spaceinvader Member

Excellent Gareth. Simply excellent execution of the question in hand. Answered like a boss. Give yourself a twat on the back.

6. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I tried my best on that response too. Only needed to use a dictionary once! Thanks Spaceinvader.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Well-Known Member

They are all pretty much the same since MW1 for me.

8. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The Pick 10 system was the best thing about CoD:BO2 in my opinion. It really made the game stand out from other CoD games...

9. HeWhoShallPunish

HeWhoShallPunish Active Member

The fact that you could tune your sensitivity a bit finer than BO1. A scale of 1-14 is better than 1-10.

In fact, they should increase this to 1-20. Would not be a difficult request to bequest.

I would even expand on this and ask to be able to change your look sensitivity separate from ADS sensitivity.

10. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

I made it cool for myself :p

11. Ghamorra

Ghamorra Active Member

The chaos of Black Ops II can be entertaining but it wears itself out fairly quickly. It's also really easy to completely annihilate your opponent thanks to the Scorestreak charity system.

12. A.C

A.C Well-Known Member

- Pick 10 was great - you did see some really diverse classes, but the strength of some perks (ahem, Toughness) made the system flawed.

It was a very good balancing attempt, but eventually classes mainly consisted of Lightweight and or Hardline, Toughness and Dexterity - dropping any of these left you at definite disadvantage.

- Ghost: I absolutely loved the implementation of this perk, people complained that you couldn't even reload, without moving.. everything could be done at walking pace, which kept Ghost active. It was still a massively powerful perk and I enjoyed flanking with it - it was a great perk for encouraging movement/flanking play and put paid to corner camping Assassin Pro users - but did breed Flak Jacket, Tac Mask, LMG-Target Finder, Trophy system defense, One Man Tank, Assault Shield to boot, "Come and get me, I'm here!" campers.

- Scorestreak system: This coupled with Hardline really got me capping the B-Flag and the enemy flag - it was so rewarding and fun to play the objectives, I doubt I willbe as objective-minded in Ghosts, because 1-point is not as rewarding as capping neutral flags with potential cap kills i.e just not worth the risk - I'll be back to slaying from a safe distance, because it's just more fun to streak (ooo-errr) than it is to risk putting a score-streak on the line fore a measily "point". This might make you hate my gaming style, but it's true - I prefer to kill and kill heavy, it's how I enjoy the game. I enjoyed playing the objective in BLOPS2 because the objective was genrously worth the risk.

The score-streak system meant you didn't just have to camp for high streaks. I've had shocking first halves in Domination where I've had VSAT, Dogs and Swarm equipped - and been plaing poorly thinking, I would have been better off with a UAV, Lightening Strike and Sentry instead. However, all it's taken in the second round is a bit of application and willingness to play the objective before I come within touching distance of a VSAT - of course once the VSAT goes up, it's pretty easy to cap the flag that you want and get the kills to get the dogs/swarm.

Really great system for slaying and objective playing.

13. russ7000

russ7000 Member

nuketown 24/7 EVERY NOW AND THEN was kool... just not all the time

14. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

It has to be the community, everyone is sooo cool especailly in the Search lobbies........

15. Stovy4x4ing

Stovy4x4ing Member

target finder best attachment ever made this game. For the win !

16. TargetFindersAreCheap

TargetFindersAreCheap Active Member

maybe if you cant see and have the mental capacity of a rock.

17. OmniDeath

OmniDeath New Member

the emblem creator was my best part. i missed having them so its sad not to use this in ghost:
    [​IMG]

the real image:
    [​IMG]

18. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I miss the hard core rushing you could do in BO2 already. I also miss the scorestreak system and how y could score points. Completely and truly innovative from what it used to be. And it was awesome too. I don't think one person complained about it.

19. R0LLING D0NUT

R0LLING D0NUT Active Member

I miss the flow of the maps being somewhat predictable. I don't mind the larger maps, but so fat I feel like there's no rhyme or reason to the traffic patterns in Ghosts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

20. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

Hahhaha the guns and the stash...nice.