Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Help with the KSG.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by XXL, Nov 7, 2013.

1. XXL

XXL New Member

Basically I'm trying to diamond the shotguns and the KSG is beyond frustrating for me. Any help, tips, tricks, specific loadouts would be appreciated.

2. XXL

XXL New Member

i give up

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It's for BO2 dude. That's old news. Ghosts is the thing now.

*Sigh* Anyways, put on long barrel and quickdraw. When you aim don't side step because that throws off your accuracy. Just practice with it and in time you'll learn how to use it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. XXL

XXL New Member

Cant afford Ghosts dude. Anyway the KSG is nothing but a handicap. Especially when its SMGs and LMGs with targetfinders all day long, no chance.

5. R0LLING D0NUT

R0LLING D0NUT Active Member

Never ever hip fire. Don't bother with long barrel on KSG. Plenty of range without it. Better off with whichever sight you like best. All about the accuracy. Definitely quickdraw.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

6. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

quick draw and stock.
    and make your classe fast. So you can rush spawns. And when going around a corner when away from teammates ADS

7. Strange Koolaid

Strange Koolaid Well-Known Member

Tact Insert & silencer. For instance, on Carrier there is a walkway from A flag to C flag down below some ladders. Tact right next to the ladder on their taken flag and flank them as they are watching B flag. Works well if they are on the b*tch ramp. Thats just an example of how I got through the KSG and my unusual playstyle.

First guns I got Diamond were shottys.

8. XXL

XXL New Member

Interesting about the long barrel, no need for it? About 50% of the time when I ADS and have them square in my sight, I shoot and no hit marker!!! Which leaves me dead and pissed off. It does seem like I did better with a silencer on it. All in all it just seems like a gun that is very dependent on match latency.

9. Dogger

Dogger Active Member

Ghosts is Gay! Worst COD since MW3

10. thetacodile

thetacodile New Member

Use primary gunfighter add long barrel reflex sight and QuickDraw handle with perks 1:lightweight+ghost, 2:any, 3:deadsilent

11. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

Use the gun with a precision like a sniper. The range for the KSG is good, very good. Think of it like a strong sniper. And why are people commentating that Ghosts is the new thing, Black Ops 2 is dead? Ghosts was okay, but I doubt that Activision is dumb enough to create a franchise based on the lowest rated Call of Duty ever.
    The shotgun is fairly good, but don't fire from the hip. It has very bad accuracy with that kind of strategy. Use a long barrel and reflex or quickdraw. Reflex helps the accuracy, the long barrel increases the range and quickdraw really helps if you want to destroy an opponent with in a blink of an eye. Good luck with your progress on the KSG!

12. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

Hardcore is your friend. Also, always ADS and slap Quickdraw and Long Barrel on that bad boy.

13. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_Arachnid New Member

It all comes down to how well you play a game. For example when I was trying to get diamond for the KSG, for games on end I could never get any kills, but one game I managed to get 20-2, and I managed to get 2 of the camos towards diamond. So it all comes down to how you play and what map you're on, because if you play a map you like, you're more than likely to get a better result at the end of it.