Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who Will Win? Leverkusen vs Man Utd

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by chenxingljy, Nov 17, 2013.

1. chenxingljy

chenxingljy Member

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't know. I don't follow soccer very closely.

3. guehwyvar

guehwyvar Active Member

4. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

How is Leverkusen vs Man United an interesting game? And who the hell cares about that at this point? Sweden vs Portugal is the talk of the town right now.

5. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    After the World cup qualifys, i would not pick Leverkusen v Man Utd a stand out game.

These games sound more interesting to watch...
    Celtic v AC Milan
    Real Madrid v Galatasary
    Barcelona v Ajax
    Napoli v Dortmund

• Like Like x 1
  6. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

Napoli-Dortmund is gonna be some intense shite. A Napoli win would secure their upset to go through to the knockouts, but a Dortmund win, or even a draw, would just complicate things even further. That group really is tight. Arsenal are the only ones that I would bet money on going through at this stage.

I really hope we (Milan) can turn things around when we get our injured players back after the break but seeing how good Celtic are at their home ground, I don't see it happening. I'd expect a draw at best. I'm counting on Barca to beat Ajax again so that Ajax can't overtake us.

Who are you rooting for in Sweden-Portugal Hoggs? As a massive Zlatan fan, I want Sweden to go through, especially seeing as it might just be Zlatan's last shot at the WC (he'll be 36 by 2018). But it'll definitely be hard to imagine the WC without Ronaldo either... I have to say he probably does deserve it more, as well as Portugal as a whole.

7. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

Yeah i hope your right about Arsenal going through, cummon you Gunners!!!

Celtic v Milan will be interesting because as you say Celtic are a powerhouse at home, so my guess is 1-1.
    I cant see Ajax beating Barca even without Messi, although stranger things have happened.

To be honest Junaid i was dissapointed in the draw because i would like them both at the World Cup.
    Zlatan and Ronaldo deserve to be at the world cup but i do think Portugal will go through as they have the best overall squad.
    The world cup wont be the same with either of them but more so with Ronaldo in my opinion, he is the best player on the planet at the moment and he will make the most impact.

Give credit to Zlatan thoguh he is outstanding at times, and i love watching him. i did like the fact in the first leg, Zlatan was holding his nose in the wall of a Ronaldo freekick, made me laugh, both players have interesting personalities.

England v Germany tonight should be fun.......for you Germans anyway lol but i will be watching the Portugal match.

Its nice seeing the French falling apart against Ukraine though...

8. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

Yeah I do also feel like it would be a sin for Portugal to not qualify. They're just better than Sweden in every way. To be honest the only reason I want Sweden to win is because I am fhucking obsessed with Zlatan... lol. He's just such an awesome guy.

I'll just leave this here with you, the best goal compliation I've ever seen of just one player:

• Like Like x 1