Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops hackers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by KILL PILL, Jan 20, 2014.

1. KILL PILL

KILL PILL Well-Known Member

wow cant believe how many hackers are turning up now on black ops,the invisable hack is very popular whats the best to do has i got their names but is it a waste of time.

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Treyarch probably don't care anymore. CoD:BO is 3 years old now. They'll be focusing on their next game, which I'm hoping will be CoD:BO3. But if Treyarch start a new story, that'll be ok with me too...

3. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

I found my first invisible jackass a few days ago. The constant mortar hack and 500 points per kill has been out awhile but I hadn't seen the invisible one until then.

I had a game today where I couldn't kill a guy and I put enough shots into him throughout the game. Almost a whole AR clip and nothing happened.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

4. KILL PILL

KILL PILL Well-Known Member

not sure wats going on, hopefully they got banned yeah. i been on last few days and not if any seen any invisible hack...or have i just been lucky lol.to be honest why cant Treyarch keep a eye on their games, and every now and then return to clean up the mess them bloody hackers do :(

5. kzarofbacon

kzarofbacon Member

Treyarc won't patch anything on BOps or BOps2 now. Can't blame em for not wasting resources on a 3 year and 1 year old game. Still a strong MP presence for a three year old game. Testament to how well it was created.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

6. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

also shows how bad the current ones are...

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Yeah I don't think Treyarch will bother with this, quite sad actually.