Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by TheApeVine, Jan 30, 2014.

1. TheApeVine

TheApeVine Active Member

I haven't played Ghosts yet, and despite the bad things I keep reading about it I wouldn't mind giving it a go if only to trawl through the single player missions.

Looking online the price has tumbled quite drastically since release from £40 (~$65) when it first came out to £19.99 (~$32) today, but is it worth that much?

What do you think Call of Duty: Ghosts is worth?

2. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

20-30 bucks. Multi sucks. BUT i consider ghost singleplayer one of the best cod singleplayers.

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

If you can get it for that cheap, might as well get it. It's still CoD, a lot of content, whether you hate Multiplayer or not. PS3 hasn't gotten the most recent title update yet (which, along with the DLC, I'm sure it should be a step toward improving the game), but Xbox has it. I haven't been interested in campaigns since MW2, but apparently people like the one in this game. And maybe Extinction might be for you, if you like co-op.

4. Legion

Legion Well-Known Member

20-30 bucks is still nice despite my annoyances with the game. The multiplayer is still a great bang for your buck and the additions of squads and extinction add some nice variety.

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

rent it. if you like campaign but multiplayer..eh.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

Yeah rent it..not worth keeping.

7. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Play the campaign. It's good.

8. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Did the first one or two missions a few weeks ago. Interesting, but I assume it picks up more further down the road, right?

9. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

Good campaign with an ok ending. Overall its good though.

10. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Well the beginning (first 2 levels) form the story, but it does pick up. The storyline is pretty good.

11. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Definitely something like $20-30. I'm sure you can find it on sale easily on certain websites and get a huge discount off that price. Last time I checked, Steam was having a sale on it so anyone who's currently interested can look into that.

12. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

You can download it for free if you have a jailbroken PS3 or XBOX 360.

13. js85

js85 Member

Rent it to see what you think. Squads is actually quite fun, even if you dislike multi.

14. Lovely01

Lovely01 New Member

I payed about $30 for COD: Ghosts pre-owned so $32 is a good price to pay if it's new. Ghosts is a really fun game to play and the graphics and motions are really great, so I wouldn't pay attention to reviews too much. I know we all experienced the let down of a game that you thought looked good, but sucked. I think you should rent it first, then buy it later to see if it's a good game that'll suit your interests. Good luck. :)

15. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I know this was posted a while back, but I just bought a copy of Ghosts off of Craigslist for $15. I always wait a while after a game has been released for it to come down in price.

16. Nevi

Nevi New Member

If you're expecting new or different from previous CoD franchise, then you won't care much for Ghosts. Personally, it was worth it. Feels much more balanced in gameplay than BO2, each weapons has a chance to shine due to map balance.

17. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 New Member

Am I the only one who thinks it's worth $5, maybe $10 tops?
    Or definitely rent it instead.
    I'm halfway through the campaign and I'm finding it even more boring than MW3.

18. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think it's around 30 dollars, but you can try getting it at games trading companies which sell for much lower, you can look for a few online and I'm not sure if they actually do that for that particular game, but I would assume so. You could save a lot of money and it could be even less than 30 dollars. Good luck!

19. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I keep hearing bad things about the game (the multiplayer part that is) but I do hear people say that the single player is not bad. I wouldn't really consider this version of CoD to be the best either though.

20. Corten

Corten New Member

It's well worth that money, the singleplayer is pretty good and the multiplayer is somewhat enjoyable. You'll have fun for a while, that's for sure. Go ahead and buy it, friend.

• Like Like x 1