Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

A company could be leaving

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BlackOps, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Since the news of sledgehammer making the next cod, everyone is saying about how they are going into a three year development cycle, but has anyone considered that it could mean a developer is leaving cod. Chances are it would be treyarch but I'd love it to be new IW because they don't know how to make a video game.

2. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

i could see it being iw tbh..both of the new iw games sucked bad. Mw3 and now ghost.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

That's a good point. If a developer is going to be leaving the CoD team, my guess is Activision will wait until Treyarch has released their next CoD game (CoD:BO3?) and decide who to send packing, based on sales figures and consumer feedback from the last CoD games made by each developer.

This could be a trial by fire for Sledgehammer Games...

4. musky

musky Active Member

well having 2 of the same games then, Treyarch game is a stupid idea.Treyarch is the best one by far other cod games are all the same.

5. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

i only said it could be treyarch because theyve had a long run at cod compared to new IW. the games just got better and better and i would hate it if they left.

6. musky

musky Active Member

I think Activision is just getting really greedy,and this 3 cod cycle is going to bite them in the ass.

7. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

what game got better than better? lol

8. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Now, I'm more of a Treyarch fan, but MW2 was the shet, though. One Man Army was a problem, sure, but that game was just... the game.

I believe Treyarch's next Call Of Duty will be much more diverse and structured well since they have way more time with next gen power.