Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Putin be an asshole

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by NukeInbound, Mar 3, 2014.

1. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Well-Known Member

I mean,Ukraine is fhucked...

[​IMG]

2. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

It's a pissing contest right now. You know Putin wants to but the US has made it clear that if he does invade there will be consequences. Now whether Obama will make good on that threat still remains to be seen.

3. Parsnips

Parsnips Well-Known Member

I think it's very obvious from the course of history that everyone involved will be an asshole.

4. NukeInbound

Except for those NATO eastern european countries who will be forced to intervene if the russians invade the rest of Ukraine,these countries would only try to secure peace so I wouldn't call them assholes...

Sent from my RM-821_eu_finland_207 using Tapatalk

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

From what I've heard Putin is pretty much being forced into Ukraine by other powerful Anti-Western people in Russia. Basically if he doesn't try to reclaim and go after Crimea he would be labelled the worst leader in Soviet/Russian history.

I hear Poland might be getting involved too. They already called for a NATO meeting, basically because they feel a threat from Russia too. They want sanctions against Russia and so far have taken a more aggressive stance against Russia than its EU counterparts.

Russia also is risking its seat in the G-8 Summit. Maybe even its permanent UN seat, but the latter is less likely.

6. musky

musky Active Member

The us only wants to fight country,s they know they can beat,with that said russia is and will always be communist they can say the are not but yes they are,and putin wants the ussr back everyone knows this so if he is not stopped it will happen.And to be true the u.n is a joke and russia knows it.

maybe putin is pissed off because his hockey team sucks balls.

7. MegaScampi

MegaScampi Active Member

If the US jumps in, it'll be just like old times.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NukeInbound

Cold War all over...oh yeah and musky your theory is retarded.

UN must grow a pair and fhuck Russia up once and for all,this is not the first time they cross the line,they did the same ethnical majority bullshit back in 2008 when they invaded Georgia (not the US state,they don't have the balls because Putin knows I live here) He's just a shirtless centaur trying to please the dead emperors who preached communism.

9. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

This. All of it.

10. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

I know someone who used to live over there, and apparently the citizens of Ukraine have wanted Russia to invade for a long time because it's poor as ****.

11. musky

musky Active Member

my thought is retarted.lol you must be american, the un is useless look when they told the u.s not to go in the u.s did anyhow so whats the point,i know more about history then you can read about,bottom line is the super power usa only cares about places they can make money in and control easy they do not want a real fight.Putin wants the ussr back and everyone has always known this and with china backing them as usual the us will not do a damn thing,remember the usa only likes to enter a real war around the end to take all the glory of victory,look at ww2 the canadians liberated most citys and told to step back then the us walks in as usual,but that is another time today the usa only wants to interven in oil countrys and fight poorly equiped people,you dont agree just watch if this moron putim goes after ukraine the usa will sit on there hands.russia needs the ussr back because the break away countrys are poor and people are starving and russia will be always communist even if they tell the world they are not.

12. Parsnips

Parsnips Well-Known Member

I like where this is going.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

mm das hawt

14. guehwyvar

guehwyvar Active Member

WTF ever we got into WW2 after we were attacked in Peal Harbor. Also my Grandfather was on the beach during D-day so how about if you want to keep talking that WW2 noise I fly to what what ever POS S-hole you live in drag you out of your house and beat you in the middle of the street while your family looks on from the window.

15. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

16. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Can we have Russia invade the forum? I don't like the current leadership.

• Like Like x 1
  17. musky

musky Active Member

18. musky

musky Active Member

yr funny.[​IMG]

19. NukeInbound

You're annoying and your assumptions are just plain wrong if you don't have some real mature opinion on the unfolding events in Ukraine then please leave this thread.

Motherfhucker.

20. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

How mature.