Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer How To Get Better Scores by Improving Decision Making.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by AndyInput, Mar 6, 2014.

1. AndyInput

AndyInput Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

You make some very good points and offer some good advice Andy. Hopefully I'll remember to put these tips into practice when I play CoD from now on...

3. izjar11

izjar11 Active Member

4. Zombie PhanTom

Always good stuff. Nice vid. I developed a similar tactic on TDM I just call patrolling where you're aggressive in a particular area of the map that suits your class. Stay in cqc with an smg or stay in longer sight lines with certain AR's. I've been doing it since cod 4 lol

5. MattMin2000

MattMin2000 New Member

I like Black Ops 2 and some strategies work, this looks like a fairly developed strategy. However, scenarios can always change. If you're in a certain spot that has a great view on some spawn spot with a high enough damage AR that's great. However, if he quickscopes you back, if a teammate is blocking your sight, if you miss by an inch and the other person can get a headshot, situations have changed, my friend. I want to see a strategy that isn't based on camping. There needs to be an improvised and think quick on your feet strategy. I don't know if that's wishful thinking or anything. I don't know, I can always hope.

6. joebel

joebel New Member

Very solid tips. Thanks for the vid.

7. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Decision making has always been important in strategy games. Thanks for the tips!

8. Atalia

Atalia New Member

I feel like this video would be beneficial if more players were more connected with each other. I feel like even following the tips, there will always be a reason something happens like glitches, cheaters, lag, and even connection issues. But amazing video.