Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer dynamic map events ideas

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by CrimsonRage, Mar 7, 2014.

1. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

Don't know if anyone has an idea for dynamic events in maps, but I've got a few.

Following the trend of the weather & nature.

*A snow based map where a field order triggers explosives on the mountain top causing an avalanche to come down knocking down trees, covering paths & killing anyone in its path.

*A beach front map where the tide rises & a tidal wave splashs on the beach.

*A map where a cyclone close to the map blows debris around. When a field order is called in the cyclone hurls a vehicle onto the map, killing anyone in the explosive radius.

Other idea
    * A map taking place in the deep woods where a pack of wolves will be called in by triggering the field order.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I like these ideas. They're far better than anything I could come up with...

• Like Like x 1
  3. izjar11

izjar11 Active Member

These are not bad, I am positive they will (in the next game) release more interactive maps, one thing I enjoy from battlefield is the ability to bring down a building, maybe something like that will appear in the next game.

4. CrimsonRage

CrimsonRage Member

Now that they added being able to play as the Predator on ruins, what's next as playable characters available by completing field orders.

I wouldn't mind being able to play as the Terminator.
    Or maybe as a superhero or supervillian from comics
    Someone like Wolverine or The Hulk would be good

Any other ideas?

#4 CrimsonRage, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014