Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion getting "it" up..

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by MERCURYSB3, May 5, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

as a support player i have a low KDR but, i can not get my accuracy number up.
    i have a ton of "headshot" metals blackops2 and awards MW3 yet my accuracy is low.
    is accuracy reflective of KDR ? or is it the amount of bullets you use?
    i watched enough of Tmart's videos about the amount of bullets it takes to kill a badguy.
    also was wondering if accuracy counts when you kill a badguy who is wounded and of course takes less bullets.the snipers with their "one shot one kill" accuracy must be really high,right..?:laser::laser::laser:

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Sometimes when you're black out drunk it can be hard to.

#2 Sulq, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Accuracy is the most underrated stat in FPSs. Anything above, I'd say 20% accuracy with ARs/SMG, is good. I was at 25% back in Blops2 and some guy thought I had an aim bot, haha! I ran nothing but the AN94.

Might seem obvious, I do believe a higher accuracy rate equals a high K/D. Higher accuracy means you can land bullets without or rarely missing, but at the same time, some SMGers have some what high K/Ds with a bad accuracy rate. Might be the opposite for shotgunners.

You have to realize that scorestreak kills and other things that aren't guns but can get kills factor in with overall K/D as well. Imagine calling in 4 Swarms in one game without the other team rage quitting.

@the last question: Nah, I assume accuracy is determined by how many hit markers you get even if you don't get the kill. One hit marker won't boost your accuracy rate by much especially if you got a shit load of misses.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bunstan

bunstan New Member

I think a lot of people end up having this problem so I know others have got to be talking about it too. It seems like they could have set this up a little better. I know I have screamed before because I was running around thinking I was just doing it all and doing it well, then look around and my ranks are nothing compared to the next guy (who of course looked like he was a God of the game world). :eek:

5. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Use a submachine gun or LMG and just ****ing unload on niggas. I've gone 20-0 with the vector silenced with a laser sight, the lock on launcher, ghost, lightweight, scavenger, and dexterity. You just have to be sure you have a shot. Don't shoot at nothing. Accuracy also depends on the weapon. Submachine guns and LMGs tend to give you lower accuracy percentage since SMGs rates of fire are very high and LMGs have a ****load of ammo. But if you're accurate you can devastate teams with either type of weapon.

As I said in the old MW3 days, the weapon is irrelevant, the user is what matters. Although there are checks to every weapon, LMGs and SMGs tend to get destroyed in CQ because the shotgun is an instant death at close range. But if you keep a little distance you can take down any shotgun user. It's a tricky game.

6. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

But what is "accurate"? i mean you watch a kill video and you see the weapon sway left and right bullets hitting target in head or body and bullets missing.
    so the risk of having a lower accuracy is maybe a SMG or LMG player who's weapon may take only three bullets to kill target but during battle we fire maybe a half of a clip, does it seem that the bullets fired after the target is down go "against" your accuracy?cause if thats the case then "shotgunners" should have lower accuracy percentages because i have yet to see or hear any shotgunner fire less than 3or4:facepalm: rounds at a time.

7. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

I've been completely destroying teams on BO2 lately. The vector with long barrel and a stock kicks ass. I've found that in order to increase accuracy, you have to have a shot before you even see the person. I've been making entire lobbies rage quit and I've gotten insane amounts of headshots using this method.

Is it just me or is getting headshots on CoD slightly...orgasmic? I'm gonna post my scoreboards in a different thread.