Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First COD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by bunstan, May 7, 2014.

1. bunstan

bunstan New Member

Not the first game, but the first time you played. When was it, which was it and how fondly do you remember it? I started playing right when it first came out, about 2 years later I found out a girl I was interested in also gamed. We were friends for about ten years before that and I was just shocked that someone was that into the game at the same time I was. We were both hooked and have gamed ever since (we ended up getting married about two years after the first release). The family that games together...:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I played WaW (on Wii) first and was hooked on Call Of Duty ever since.

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Played scants of the first one (and its expansion) back in the day. The one I can probably really say was my first and spent time on was CoD2 (still didn't have my own copy or Xbox though, played on other people's).

4. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The first CoD game I played was CoD:4. Saying I was blown away is a huge understatement...

5. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Call of Duty 3. Pain in the ass that game was. So many annoying QTEs.

6. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

maybe we can add, what COD forums we first joined.:welcome:

7. MERCURYSB3

my first was MW3. had ZERO clue on what to do.first multi player map was "Village" in spawn was getting yelled at for not moving.had no idea what "campers"or any of the other tags meant.had some very hard lessons on how to play this game.stopped talking on mic cause would complement players for good game and then get ripped for having a low KDR and that alone haunted me to a point that i really wanted to quit playing.if it wasn't for "Elpresador" videos would have quit but his showed this is a game and is meant to be won and not about stats.first forum was IplayCOD what a bunch of tight a$$ members.got ripped on punctuation, being a noob, and for not searching for noob answers in forum, and got called a "troll" and did not know what that was.one thing about COD, made me get "thicker" skin cause this game is not for "whimps":hurt:
    :hurt:

#7 MERCURYSB3, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

My first CoD forum was the official CoD forum when MW2 was released (I think). It was so long ago. I found CoDF (this forum) when it was the CoD:BO2 forum and I've stayed here since.

There are some interesting people on this site, which makes it a fun place...

9. ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Active Member

The first cod <3

10. Junaid

Junaid Well-Known Member

First I ever played was COD4 at my cousins house. First I owned was World at War. Absolutely loved it.

11. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

Played the original 3 a little. Thought they were meh. CoD4 was really my first foray into the series.

12. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

My first was CoD MW2. I absolutely loved it and still do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MERCURYSB3

the map packs now on MW3 must be COD MW2 maps.
    the maps now on MW3 are light years ahead of any ghost maps and are just way to fun.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

14. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

My first one was World at War on the Wii. I then made the switch to the Xbox 360 and got MW2.

15. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I was at a friend's house and he made me play zombies on WaW. It was the best video game experience I've had.

16. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

Call of Duty: Black Ops. Fell in love with it 10 minutes in. Then I fell in love with it again after playing the zombie side games.

17. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

I started playing Cod 4 and I remember the first map I ever played on, it was district. I also remember the first map I played on Mw2 which was Favela. I enjoyed Cod 4 and Mw2 so much that I jumped over Cod Waw, only thing I regret about that is not getting to play zombies. But I did but Black ops 1 and that game was really good.

18. Chingling

Chingling Member

It all started with Modern Warfare 2. I did not play the multiplayer though, just campaign and some spec ops. Spec ops sucked cause my computer was crap. All other COD I've played, I've focused on multiplayer exponentially more than single player.

19. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

The first call of duty I played was Call of Duty 2. It was so great even though I played on the intel onboard graphics. The missions were exciting and you were always on the edge. I still think its one of the greatest military games ever made. I need a game based on world war to be developed like COD 2.

20. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

The first COD I played was COD 4:Modern Warfare. My girlfriend's sister bought it for me and I was hooked. I still play some of the missions today, there are some really good ones.