Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer Sooo.. I was able to replay Ghosts after 6 months

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Futurelly, May 24, 2014.

1. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

...Thanks to the free MP demo on Xbox One and let me just say this:

Connection matters.

This may seem obvious (for ANY pvp game), obviously, but it really does matter. Back in November, I had a much "cheaper" ISP with unknown speeds. But now, I have an Xfinity plan, which maxes at 50 mbps (Pinging around 44, that's what Titanfall tells me. It fluctuates more or less ), and Ghosts is easy as **** bro. Was hitting 25+ kills a game. But of course, I was playing against "low levels" on three maps who I assume have not played the game, and I myself already "knew" the maps in the demo. Mechanically, I don't see anything wrong with it based on what I've played. Everything I hated about it was based on my connection not giving me any chances. I may or may not return to completely though.

But, I'm sure even pro players with a connection better than mine find flaws.

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

A huge part of it is connection. It's why I've played it so little the past couple months. It's just not fun getting gunned down by people you had complete awareness advantage over. So many times I hear someone walking/running around a corner towards me and I slow down and wait for them to clear. Sometimes I go prone, makes it even better for me. I prefire on them before they appear, get a couple hits, but they end up turning and killing me no matter how bad of a player they are.

I've played this game only on a shitty internet connection and hopefully will get out of it soon.

3. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Hope you get out of it, too! Haha, cause I know what playing on a shitty connection feels like.

Once you obtain a high quality ISP, all of what you described will turn out a win in your favor.

4. adena

adena New Member

Connection always matters and I have had random lag like that before too. You really can not get upset at others int the game though, it is not like they know you have lag (all the time). I am surprised I did not see this come up sooner, I really need to get back into gaming.

5. HHernandez81

HHernandez81 Active Member

Has Anyone notice, that if you go back to play BO2 it seems easier? Atleast for me it feels that way!