Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

MW3,New Game...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by MERCURYSB3, May 25, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

a set of new maps started to show up in rotation on MW3 that i downloaded last week on xbox.
    Gulch, Foundation, and a lot more.these are maps from old MW2 and COD4 right?
    got to tell you its like playing a new MW3. it seems these maps are different and like Gulch more than 3 firing lanes.and Foundation is really cool.Gulch for some reason has the same feel as Blackops2 Cove.
    if you get a chance check out MW3's STORE a lot of these maps are free and fun to play.:laugh::dance::pound::peace:

2. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

I'm pretty sure those are DLC maps

3. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Yeah, those are the DLC maps released way back then that you're finally downloading now. Kinda late to the party. I pretty much haven't played the ones from the last two collections. Ya know, PS3 base much smaller.

4. adena

adena New Member

Falling into the download trap is a pain, I have been there before a few times actually and for some reason I am not sure how I missed them to start with. I kind of wish it was mandatory to gather them all up as soon as they are released so this doesn't happen to everyone. A buddy had this issue a week after I did.

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

but to me it like a new game,maybe not to thoses who had played these maps on older games.but its given new life to playing. really back on MW3 with the maps and playing with MW3 veturans it is great gaming. was in three great Domination games last night all three were down to the last bullet fired. :pound::pound::pound: