Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

sniper vs sniper..

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by MERCURYSB3, Jun 20, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

when you play MW3 late at night you get the best of the best on line.(that does NOT include me)
    drop zone for some reason attracts snipers. last night in Arkaden and Bootleg it was sniper vs sniper.
    these players would use firing lanes that most players would not even think about.what was so cool was the single firing of their weapons i was the only one on our team that had a LMG and one player on their team had a SMG.it was really something to see these snipers just flatfoot battle each other. we had 6v6.seen also a move that really never payed any attention to,of course with most snipers they use "tackinsert"so i am seeing my team mates wait for the badguy to respawn so to shoot them again. seen this a lot last night kinda cold but effective.:spy::spy::spy::spy:

#1 MERCURYSB3, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Snipers are everywhere on Drop Zone because it's one of the better maps for killfeeds. Especially on Xbox, there's a lot of kids going for gameplays/clips.

3. Chingling

Chingling Member

I never really liked how other people sniped in COD games. They always run around and quick scope. I prefer to snipe in the traditional way, a lot of people nowadays consider that cheating.

4. It's_jr

It's_jr New Member

Quickscoping is better than sitting back laying down because the gun is usually 1 shot kill. And if you get good enough you don't need to sit back and camp cause you can run around and one shot more people than you would sitting in a bush next to a tree.aka tree cancer.

5. liltubie10

liltubie10 New Member

Snipers are everywhere on Drop Zone because it's one of the better maps for killfeeds. Especially on Xbox, there's a lot of kids going for gameplays/clips.
    I throw blinged fists through thick domes so I can ball in town,
    I'm known to get stupid like the syndrome called down,
    But when it comes to coins and bucks, Holmes, I don't ****in' clown,
    Keep the gun pointed up and I still hold it down;

6. js85

js85 Member

That drives me insane! I always walk into snipers traps when they're up in a window like a sniper should be, and that frustrates the crap out of me.. but nothing drives me more crazy than people running around with a sniper like it's a handgun or something.

7. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

That could be a lot of fun, but if there weren't many players in the area I think I'd get bored within a few minutes. I can't sit still for very long.

8. Servace

Servace New Member

I feel like snipers vs snipers are a very long, but intense game. You will always have to be hiding.

9. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

maybe, after following snipers and when they are good there is no real safe place to hide. as i said good snipers will use firing lanes that most R&G players would not give a second thought to.:yield::yield::yield: