Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Discussion New player campaign question

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by FFOman, Jul 19, 2014.

1. FFOman

FFOman New Member

Playing on the Barge after freeing the prisoner I have to shoot down the helicopter with the Valkyri. I can't figure out how to aim the darn thin in Xbox 360! The left trigger brings it up into the hud, but I've shot it about 30 times without hitting it! Did I miss some instructions on how to use it?

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

what chapter are you on, there is got to be a youtube walkthough. this is blackops2 campaign ?was playing blackops2 campaign and got stuck on swinging dude on to the side of the cliff had to go to youtube to see what i was messing up on.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

3. FFOman

FFOman New Member

It's right after the first mission where you kill all the guys coming in in wave after wave. Then you're on a barge and open up a cargo container in which everone is net except the old guy doing the narration when he was captured in Da Nang I think. You come out of the container and a helicopter is trying to kill everyone on the barge so you pick up a rocket launcher with a binocular sight and are supposed to destroy it but I can't figure out how to aim the dam thing!

4. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Definitely check Youtube for the answer.

I might be wrong, but I think you have to guide the rocket manually after firing it (if my memory serves me right). Restart the mission again and pay attention to the information/button commands that pop up in the middle of the screen when you get to that section...

5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

you are right Wartyger, its wire guided. its the same type of launcher in spec-ops missions. not shoot and forget like the stingers in MW3.o_Oo_Oo_O

6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Well, what do you know? My memory isn't as crap as I thought it was. Good for me...