Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Minecraft..?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MERCURYSB3, Jul 24, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

when my grandson comes over we play video games being he is five we play Sonic racing or some type of other racing games.now he wants me to get Minecraft.what little i have seen on youtube i thought Minecraft is a game from the 70's and a PC game.just what is Minecraft and is it a little kids game.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

My younger brothers at one time were incredibly engrossed in Minecraft.

It's a neat game, but I get bored quickly with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MERCURYSB3

read your post and just got back from Game Stop was only $19.00 really thought this would be in the $ 40.00 range for an xbox 360. well will go to youtube to check out how this works.

4. MERCURYSB3

now i can see why.i get the building but still don't get the "badguys" and what they are suppose to do.:tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

They are just supposed to make your life miserable lol. Pretty much it.

Also,myou can go into like creator mode or something like that and you have infinite health and you can fly/build stuff super fast.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MERCURYSB3

eh.. i have been married for fifty years get the first part..
    don't think i have the patiences for this.

o_Oo_O:rolleyes:

7. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan New Member

It's like a lego builder but virtual and way more expansive.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I'm a creative guy, and Minecraft acts like my own sketch book. I'm pretty into architecture.

9. niiro17

niiro17 New Member

Great game but I got bored. But thanks to the mods that the game is more fun than before.

10. Timeisrelative

Timeisrelative New Member

Yea I remember playing Minecraft quite a bit but then my world got corrupted and I couldn't open it. That was the end of the story lost my world rage quit.

11. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

Minecraft is a pretty good game. I've been playing it for a few years now, so I have a pretty good idea of everything that's in the game. It's not just about building things anymore, there are servers dedicated to minigames, hunger games seems to be really popular at the moment.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Yeah, the mods are what keep this game alive. Now with Microsoft buying Minecraft I expect to see more updates and nicer things since they are gonna have a lot of money.
    Still, it's the best game for kids at the moment. It really puts their creativity to test.
    It also has a lot of things to do so you don't get bored of it quickly. Things like exploring, resource gathering and combat are very exciting!

13. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

I have never played Minecraft even though there has been this huge hype over it for years now. I have seen some videos of the game and I don't find it interesting. The graphics is very ordinary and the game just looks old.

14. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

It's not about the graphics. If you ever get a chance to try the game, join us.mineplex.com, it's a multiplayer server for minigames. Pretty much changes the gameplay completely.

15. maul codf

maul codf Member

It can definitely be a game for children. It doesn't have too high of graphics to be too complex to differentiate reality as well as everyone I've met who is into it is really into it building and such and Kids love that sort of thing.