Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What map do you love that people usually hate? (Or vice versa)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by js85, Oct 7, 2014.

1. js85

js85 Member

In Blops2, I love Express and Carrier but I always hear people saying they're terrible maps.

In reverse, I hate all of the maps with snow on them. I don't know what it is. Frost is decent, and Derail (mw2) isn't bad.. but they're definitely not my first choice of maps at all.

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I absolutely hate Nuketown (and its 2025 version). I don't understand why so many people like this map. I'm not overly fond of Hijacked either...

3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

Mission, Bootleg, MW3. Slums,Raid, Nuketown,Blackops2. some of the best down to the last shot fired games i have played had been these maps.:target::target::target:

4. RandomGears621

From bo2, I love grind. All of my friends say it sucks though. lol.

5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Carrier.

The Swarms destroyed on the map, smh. Oh, and <3 Hijacked.

6. MERCURYSB3

Grind took a while to like then love. what made Grind is a tough map and the very thing that make it great.
    got into some very savage battles in domination on Grind.:rant::rant::rant:

7. Necrotica

Necrotica New Member

I've never been a big fan of Backlot in the original Modern Warfare, mainly because of how many camping spots there are for snipers. It's a little excessive, and I think Crossfire was much better for long-range multiplayer battles.

8. Rivah Clearout

Rivah Clearout New Member

yeah i know right it's so bad I mean I don't understand why people like it either so many people just go to private match and play over and over and over again just to get good at the map so they can reck people and some people back out the lobby if they don't see nuke town as a choice or if they vote random and don't get nuke town

• Like Like x 1
  9. Necrotica

Necrotica New Member

The problem with Nuketown is that there's just not a whole lot of strategy involved. It's just one giant shoot out, which is fine for a while but soon gets old. It kinda reminds me of Dust from MW2 in terms of size.

10. MERCURYSB3

Nuketown is all out knock down battle.in rare games when i get a teamate who has a LMG with ex mag we just lay down and close off firing lanes a couple of whoopie pies by the rear doors and we are good to go.one map that i can not get a handle on is Dig.:mmph::mmph::mmph:

11. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

*Rust.

There was a route I'd always run if I'm on the team with the garden spawn. (It's been a awhile so I don't quite remember the name). It was

Back door > out the front door > behind the sign > peak the left lane > through the truck > peak the right lane / front door of the other house > garage > kitchen. That was my beginning strategy lol, then again, I played nothing but hardpoint.

12. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think it would have to be Nuketown. I might be a weirdo.