Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Just started Ghosts on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by FFOman, Oct 9, 2014.

1. FFOman

FFOman New Member

Just curious...It seems the only way I can play online in MP is as a woman! All other soldiers are locked, and even though I created a male soldier with uniform, etc., it doesn't show up! Is there anyway to get rid of this female and play as myself?

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

When you are creating your soldiers, on the soldier select screen, you can press triangle (PS), or Y (Xbox) on the highlighted soldier to play as that soldier. You can also change the gender for every soldier at any time.

I hope that helps...

3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

keep the girl soldier, in dark uniform and black cap she is tough to see. when in a corner badguys run right pass her.in the game she is slender not bulky like the male soldiers.:love::love::love:

4. FFOman

FFOman New Member

I have nothing against women soldiers per say, but I've always liked playing charachters a bit closer to who and what I am! Trouble is, all the other soldiers have locks on them!

5. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Just out of curiosity, how are you liking the Xbox one? I'm still on the 360, I'll usually wait a while until I upgrade when the new consoles are available.

6. FFOman

FFOman New Member

Well like you, I usually prefer waiting longer than I did before buying something new like this, and at first, the videos I saw on Twitch and YouTube seemed to be not that much better. In fact they appeared to me ONLY to have more contrast!
    But then I saw a friend playing Forza 5 on the XBone and was really impressed! So I went ahead and got myself further in debt...and I'm glad I did! I usually can't drive very well on Xbox 360, or play shooters like BF4 on anything but my PC because my thumbs just don't have what it takes I guess. <g> In fact I'm probably the worst Halo player in the world!
    But I actually improved my game on the new controller, not enough to make me particularly competitive, but enough to give my ego a boost at least. But the fact the XBone's controller hooks up without the usual pain to my PC so I can practice or try demos of games I'd like to play on the XBone on the PC first before spending money that would otherwise be wasted, AND that games like Madden 15, and COD Ghosts are better versions than their 360 counterparts, AND that everything really does look and play so much better on the XBone than the 360 does, meaning that for once Microsoft's advertising was on the money, and it's a no-brainer if you can afford one! And you also can't forget everything else the XBone is capable of: All the smart apps that even the best new TV's don't have enough memory to handle well, the fact that you can split the screen allowing you to do two things, ( apps and TV ), at the same time, the additional sports, etc. Practicely everything I own goes thru my XBone and NET amplifier now! The ONLY improvement I want at this time is that like my amp, I would like XBone to have an HDMI pass-thru so that I can turn the XBone and my Amp off while still being able to watch TV. Cause sometimes, like when watching a football game, I don't want the sound coming over my Theater Stereo system. Just over the TV speakers. And of course, you save power and wear and tear that way as well. My Amp has Pass-thru so I can still turn it off if and when I want the game or TV sound to come only from the TV speakers or headphones, and even my computer works this way, but not the XBone. With everything cnfigured the way I want it for ALL possibilities, I can't turn the XBone off if I wish to just watch TV. An easy problem to fix!
    Hope at least some of this is helpfull!

• Like Like x 1
  7. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Sounds good. I may have to get myself an expensive Christmas present. From what I've seen so far, I haven't been overly impressed, but in order to see what it can really do I should try it out personally.

8. Zackiac

Zackiac New Member

I'm enjoying Ghosts on Xbox One, I started with the campaign to see how it was...it was okay, I thought the storyline was quite boring but I would say 7/10. However, multiplayer is very enjoyable in my eyes. My favourite game mode is free for fall, I never really like being on teams and I only like killing people, lol.

9. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

As a female player you have an advantage as you are probably a smaller target on screen. You also are harder to see at farther distances. I wouldn't be complaining!

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I'm pretty sure you didn't look hard enough. :) There is plenty of customization options in this game, and I'm pretty sure that I started with a man. You can probably change the gender of your soldiers if you look hard enough.

11. ellyjude

ellyjude New Member

I also wonder why you do not like to play with the female soldier. Try her for some time and you will get to see her benefits. However, if you insist on playing with the male soldiers the press triangle on your play station pad when you are in the soldier select window. good luck.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

It might be just me but I love making all my characters female, even though I'm a grown-ass man. They just look better and in some ways you have a lot of benefits.

13. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Yeah I agree. This is a very wise move. You must have been an FPS player for a long time now. I remember playing counterstrike version 1.5 many years ago and I used to always choose the guy in green when I played as a terrorist. He looked like a malnourished nerd guy than a thug but function always beats form!

14. ellyjude

ellyjude New Member

I see no difference in using xbox 360 and xbox 1 for the game. To me, both have good graphics and perfect view of characters. Is that not what everybody looks for in a game? Enjoy the game.