Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer So Long Ghosts!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Mr.TonyStark, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

By far the worst COD and you will not be missed! Here's to hoping Advanced Warfare is a success!

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Why has it taken you so long to kick CoD:G to the kerb? That shit got old real fast.

Let's hope CoD:AW will redeem the CoD franchise...

3. Mr.TonyStark

Mr.TonyStark Active Member

Haha I stopped playing it so long ago. I still can't believe how bad it was though.

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I still played it some, honestly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zombie PhanTom

Yeah I used to go back to BO 1 whenever the most recent cod was frustrating but it's a ghost town. Used to do the same with cod 4. So unfortunately I still played ghosts occasionally. Only thing I might miss are the maps personally.

6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I admire you're persistence, but wonder why you wasted it on CoD:G.

I for one, am never going to put CoD:G in my PS4 again. It will be forever left in my game collection, slowly gathering dust for all eternity. I might help the dust along, just for laughs...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Because I didn't mind playing it some. The game was not a horrible game, so playing it once in awhile was enough for me.

#7 Sulq, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Yeah, the game wasn't fundamentally broken and was somewhat decently built (for the most part...). It was just boring at the core and average. Like, really average. It wasn't unfinished like some people say, but there're were so many exclusions and bad/weird choices that were made in design and the interface. I'm sure nobody can explain why on earth they thought the muting system needed to be changed, for example. Hell, muting almost wasn't even there when the game first launched.

I quit with its run around six months ago. Been doing short sessions with it for a few days time off and on like the other games while I mainly played MW3. After AW (despite not liking it), I'm not sure about playing Ghosts again. Played a match yesterday actually (after one of the many times AW froze) and had to turn it off afterwards. Just too many morons online. And it certainly didn't help that the match was on Stormfront.

9. Tunnleram

Tunnleram Member

I played Ghosts for just a couple hours. I think it was the worst COD of all time. Not only was it poorly designed in terms of balance and it looked cartoony, but it was a bunch of laggy crap.

10. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Tell me how this doesn't apply to BO, BO2, and AW.

11. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i don't know , kinda like an old girlfriend. you know the one with most of her teeth and one leg a little shorter and her hair looks like she used an egg beater but you know her and there is a strange comfort when playing with her...:tongue1::tongue1::tongue1: