Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare Discussion Why is advanced warfare seem like it,s always down

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by musky123, Jan 1, 2015.

1. musky123

musky123 Member

This game or network is a joke its down and buggy more then its up ,when are they going to stop hireing botton of the barrel IT guys and put a few of there dollars they took from us and put it towards there lame ass servers.

2. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

The short answer is never.

Activision's answer would be a lot more complicated and twisted in a way that would give you some kind of hope that new servers will be available in the future, before circling back around to a well disguised 'never'...

• Like Like x 1
  3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

maybe they should hire the Lizard Squad if they can get into Sony and microsoft maybe they can fix the awfull lag...:typing::typing::typing:

#3 MERCURYSB3, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

If only it was that simple. If this was possible, the entire online gaming community would be throwing money at Lizard Squad to make it happen...

5. musky123

musky123 Member

they still have not fixed the issue of jumping into a friends party or lobby you still need to be invited even if your setting are open.

6. Praetorian

Praetorian New Member

Doesn't anyone follow gaming trends? It's release, release, release. Drop DLC for money and release some more.. then maybe if there's time we might fix a thing here or there to make you think we're doing something on a regular base.

It's actually kind of sad when you think about how many games that could have been very good were ruined by poor management of the final release or subsequent DLC content and lack of patching/fixing priority. COD & Battlefield are only the well known ones and unfortunately they're not nearly the only ones...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

It does appear to be a growing trend with console gaming, to release an unfinished product and patch it over time until it works properly. PC gamers have put up with it for years (only God know why) and now console gamers are getting to experience it first hand. The only difference is, console gamers don't put up with these shitty business practices. Console gamers have little to no patience, or tolerance, for a crappy unfinished product...

8. AFKATafcar codf

If you're playing on PSN, then AW probably is always down with all of the DDoS attacks they deal with. Then again, the same thing happens to Microsoft. It's not the whole reason that AW might seem down regularly, but it is applicable from time to time during extended attacks.

Who knows, really.

9. ProNine

ProNine New Member

Its Activision. They want to keep all the users money to themselves. Do not expect an improvement any time soon.

10. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

Considering I've not only paid for PS Plus but also the season pass it annoys the hell out of me when one of them is down! It's either one or the other and considering they make so much money out of it the service is terrible!!!

Also on top of that disappearing supply drops seem to be a common thing on advanced warfare too! I just want a stable connection!

11. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 New Member

I agree. It feels like it's always down, and I'm not sure who to blame for it. I always thought it was my WiFi, but obviously others are having the same problems as me. I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.

12. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

It's probably Activision's servers being goofy for certain people. I never really encountered server problems since I started playing it, so I can't really complain.

13. SMG

SMG Member

I play AW often & I don't think its down that much by your opinions.
    if it is down then most times all XB1 live is down too, if not then I'd say about 90% of the time AW is down then XB1 live is down too & the other 10% is AW is down while XB1 live is up an running.

14. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

on xbox360 zero problems...:peace::peace::peace:

15. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

It doesn't feel like that to me honestly. I've been playing it for quite some time and never encountered a problem connecting to the server.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I haven't encountered too many problems lately, but I haven't played frequently for a while. There are the occasional connection problems but nothing too bad.

• Like Like x 1
  17. AFKATafcar codf

I didn't notice this response until now, but it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yeah, Activision wants money, and they earn even more money by having servers that actually work. Learn economics.

18. AFKATafcar codf

Yup, exactly. It's like every other online multiplayer game. Sometimes it works smoothly without issues, and then there are the occasional hiccups. We're used to it as gamers. That's how things work.

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Well, that depends. This game really seems like is genuinely getting "attacked" and they can't do anything about it, but when a company like Blizzard tries to hide the fact that the EU servers are constantly crashing and they don't really care that much is pretty crappy.

20. Armando

Armando Member

This is because they don't use dedicated servers, so problems like these are going to be the norm in these cases. But in BO3 they said that they're actually using dedicated servers, so hopefully things will get better from now on.