Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 News The Next Call of Duty Will Be Made By Treyarch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Shawn Hopkins, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. musky123

musky123 Member

we already knew this,this is a stupid 3 year cycle now very bad for bussiness as people will get sick of a new game every year and the hype will be lost.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Even though we all knew CoD games are now being made on a 3 year cycle, we didn't officially know which developers would be a part of it (although we had a pretty damn good idea). For all we knew, Activision could have done something completely stupid that defies all logic and common sense, by dropping Treyarch from their CoD development team and announced that Sega (just as an example) would be making this year's CoD game.

I'm just waiting for confirmation on the official title for the next CoD game. I want it to be CoD:BO3 so badly, I'll probably cry myself to sleep for a week if it isn't...

• Like Like x 1
  4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

yes YES, with primitive weapons face to face gun fights and long range LMG gun battles and all out bayonet charges with soldiers dive bombing propeller driven planes and NIGHT battles.:plane-7::plane-7::plane-7:

5. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Cool. I'm really hoping it's similar to BO2. Such a good game it was.

6. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Treyarch,

Just port Black Ops 2, nerf the M8A1, and you have my $64.19 again.

7. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Been thinking about this much?
    Agree with you I do, Master Yoda...

8. MERCURYSB3

all the while crouched in a trench someone talking about a letter they got from their mom in kansas and we all thinking this is it, the sgt saids get ready as we fix bayonets taking one last drag....:painkiller::painkiller::painkiller: yea a little too much....

9. Disasterpiece

Disasterpiece Active Member

Treyarch CoD games are the only ones I still play on my console. Hope this isn't shitty.

10. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't see Treyarch's next CoD game being sucessful, if it returns to WWII. I'm crossing my fingers they announce CoD:BO3...

• Like Like x 1
  11. MERCURYSB3

i would hate to be a developer, do you go more star wars weapons for a younger generation? or go more
    traditional weapons for an older generation like someone in their 30's and up.my six year old grandson would rather play battlefield 4 over COD-AW.really thought he would like the jumping and the lazer weapons but no. so i went and played COD2 campaign by treyarch and realized no ground scorestreaks no airstreaks just fighting it out to stay alive if treyarch can come close to this believe this game will be successful.:high5::high5::high5:

12. musky123

musky123 Member

cod needs to stick to it,s roots this is not star wars keep the laser crap out of this game and exo well that is just stupid.

13. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

That's not a bad idea Merc. It would be good to see how a CoD game without killstreaks would be received after all these years. I think it could be fun.

Maybe another WWII CoD game could be a success...

14. Disasterpiece

Disasterpiece Active Member

The thing I enjoyed about CoD2 was the fact that there are no perks as well, I would be interested to see how a game without killstreaks/perks would go.

• Like Like x 1
  15. musky123

musky123 Member

That is 1 reason bo2 was great the kill streaks were great,not like advanced warfare or ghoast where there,s suck crap.

16. MERCURYSB3

the best thing about bo2 you can counter the scorestreaks except the V-sat then again you know someone is coming after you so just wait.even if this new game does have scorestreaks make a game mode that doesn't. COD-AW has a classic mode that there is no jumping its great and fun to play.
    this new game must have at least two night time battle maps:blah::blah::blah:

17. BJL717

BJL717 New Member

Finally, the wait is almost over and hopefully Treyarch doesn't disappoint me like I have been for the past 2 CoD's. As of today, I still play BO2! It's such an amazing game, minus the lag.

• Like Like x 1