Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

MW3 why is it people still play this..

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by MERCURYSB3, Apr 7, 2015.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

still full lobbys and even MW3 survivor mode gets players maybe a little old school? or just easier to play..:bored::bored::bored:

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

It's a solid game. It's part of the second half of CoDs (those after MW2), but it's an early point in that group after all this time. So much better than the games after it. Glad that decent amounts of people play some of the older games, makes going back easier instead of dealing with dead lobbies.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

People will play whatever they enjoy playing. Luckily for them, there are enough like minded people that want to play CoD:MW3. That's all there is to it...

4. SMG

SMG Member

people all talk about MW2, but IMO MW3 is better !
    I kept playing MW3 up til the release of AW. I still say if they just make an updated version of MW3 but not going too crazy on changes from MW3, it'd be a hit with the people.
    wish xbox 1 would accept the older 360 games, or if Microsoft would do something digitally online for people with 1's that want their 360 games on their 1's

5. MERCURYSB3

have a gaming friend from the east coast and when checking friend stats this dude is online playing MW2 so went and picked up game at Game Stop. MW2 is non stop action and brutal as hell.these guys use every weapon to win and could care less about kdr or any stat. read at times about the complaints about gamers using "noob tubes"these guys use them to win.big plus is knowing the weapons being most are in MW3. MW2 is very fast and win or lose great fun.:boxing::boxing::boxing:

6. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

You are right, but try capping the B flag in Domination on half of the maps. Literally impossible because of the grenade launchers. Apart from that, the game's just fine. You'd like it a lot for the light machine guns. The best they've ever been in CoD.

7. Disasterpiece

Disasterpiece Active Member

the RPD in mw2 is an amazing weapon. it has like a 10 sec reload if you don't have sleight of hand but holy shit it is accurate if you have the grip and it has no drop off range either.

8. MERCURYSB3

just open Domination game in MW2 you have to earn XP to get open game lobbys.was in domination and B flag is in bunker and was taken back every player had noob tubes and grenades and just blasted the other team into jelly and then the other team came back and did the samething. what impresses me most is these guys are in it for the team win at the end you will see the lobby board and most if not all go negative but get the win.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

9. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I started enjoying MW3 really late in its life. Maybe I didn't give it much credit, then again, I was playing with a horrible connection back then, so if I were to go back and play every Call of Duty game before Advance Warfare, I'd probably enjoy them unlike I did initially.

10. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think some people play it due to the limitations of their PC specifications, or because they actually enjoy it. I believe the newer versions are much much better and improved, but heck, if I can't afford them I'd just play what I can afford and still own.

11. MERCURYSB3

i check with a lot of the MW3 gamers who have the newer games, they just don't like them and stick with what is fun.i play a ton of MW3 and MW2 and if you go on late at night you play against the best and with the best and these guys know the maps like crazy and play to win.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

#11 MERCURYSB3, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  12. SMG

SMG Member

in a age of you can download anything ( & buy ) makes me wonder why they cant just reformat MW3 (& others) to buy online & download onto the XB1.

13. Kyler

Kyler Member

Oh I understand that, yeah it's cool.

14. MERCURYSB3

at times i am embarrassed to read my post. misspelled words and sentence structure sucks.i will read my post a dosen times to make sure words are spelled correctly and my post makes some kind of sense. " and these guys these maps like crazy" no fool like an old fool....:confused::confused::confused:

15. AFKATafcar codf

MW3 is still a solid game. I preferred the previous MW games over it, but I definitely put the most hours into MW3 of that particular CoD series.

16. Kyler

Kyler Member

Probably you're right.