Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

getting old..?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by MERCURYSB3, May 27, 2015.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

have controllers from dec 2010 xbox 360's any chance they can wear out.?:pound::pound::pound:

2. BesselJackdaw

BesselJackdaw New Member

It depends heavily on how you react when you lose. I throw mine around regularly and it's been holding up nicely so far. But hey, if it breaks, you can think of it as an excuse to buy a new one. xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kyler

Kyler Member

Yeah, I think they need to change in terms of mechanism and their design a bit because they could come up with something really amazing and useful.

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

never thown mine but after about a couple of years was really wondering if the "pots" for the buttons would maybe get pushed lower into their positon and forcing me to push harder to make a better contact..:bored::bored::bored:

5. Kyler

Kyler Member

Lol, yeah, that makes sense.

6. russ7000

russ7000 Member

old school nintendo pads never went bad ... they dont make them like they use to

7. Kyler

Kyler Member

Ah these!

8. SMG

SMG Member

my 360 controllers still work, several years.
    my XB1 controller on my 2nd one within 6 months & the 2nd is showing signs of going bad.
    the XB1 controller left joystick & " A " button goes bad, the joystick from being pushed up so much it keeps flipping up or down pages when not using in a game...the A button from pushing it so much it doesn't want to acknowledge it always

9. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Depends how hard you use your controller. If you're really aggressive with it, it won't last long. But generally they should be around for a long time.

10. mooray

mooray New Member

I always change my gamepads at least once after 2 years. Playstation gamepads are fragile.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Depends on how much you're playing but those should be kind of worn out by now! I change my controllers quite regularly.

12. mooray

mooray New Member

I figured out that the original gamepads that come with the console are better. There are lots of counterfeit products out there and that is why I always check to make sure I don't buy some fake China game-pad.

13. SMG

SMG Member

already went through 3 XB1 controllers in a matter of 1 year :eek: :mad: :oops:

14. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Anything can wear out if you use it too often over a long period of time.