Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News What do you think Ghosts lacked?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by FuZyOn, Sep 8, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

While the game got a lot of hate, probably deserved probably not but the game surely had a lot of things that were subpar.

2. Armando

Armando Member

The PC port was abysmal for starters. It's an all time low for Call of Duty's PC versions. It's good that the games after that were actually decent on PC, but that's maybe because it's a different developer making them. We have to see what Infinity Ward will do next if we want a fair comparison. I hope I don't have to regret buying a PC version again by IW, low player base aside (but that's on all CODs on PC).

3. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

A mystery "coolest" character. MW2 had Ghost, BO had Woods, Gaz on MW1, so on... All they had was Riley and he's a dog. For most players, teamwork is important, and while I admit that you do almost all the work for the duration of the campaign, the idea of having some other entity(AI or not) who is different than you in your team is pretty neat. It's the same reason why you look with fondness at "old" pictures of TF141.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

That is one of my gripes with it. They didn't care too much about the PC players, the controls were way off and it had a lot of glitches. The AI was kind of lackluster as well, didn't really enjoy it.

5. Money702

Money702 New Member

I thought this game was a step up from the previous incarnations. I don't think I could find something that they did wrong with Ghosts.

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

An actual upgrade from Modern Warfare 3. They used the same graphics and same cutscenes at times. I also think that they shouldn't have upped the PC requirements that much just for show. They initially wouldn't let the game launch at all if you didn't have the required amount of RAM (which was bullshit, as the game didn't use half of that amount).

7. ellyjude

ellyjude New Member

I support you in this. The characters as viewed on the PC appear blurred and the game seems to be boring. I am used to a different view.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Well, I think that's reasonable. Even though the game can run with half of that amount it doesn't play out perfectly, which means lower ratings. It's a marketing scheme in disguise.