Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Will the Ghosts sequel uplift the franchise?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by FuZyOn, Sep 13, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Ghosts got a lot of hate when it launched, some deserved and some underserved - it certainly wasn't the game the fans were hoping for. Do you think that if they release a sequel the franchise will regain its popularity?

2. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

For me no, Ghost is just a flop as it is and I don't know anyone who really enojeyd that game and neither a reboot of it would save it unless it's really worth the money.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Well, the campaign story was pretty good in my opinion (they get it right with this aspect of the game most of the time) but the other features really lacked. They had a little bit of potential, just couldn't use it to their advantage.

4. HuskyGlazier

HuskyGlazier New Member

I think a potential sequel would have to be really well-made in order to rebound the Ghosts series. It would have to fix everything wrong with the first one, as well as add some new features in order to draw in more fans. Through these additions, it would have to receive glowing reviews from the review websites and YouTubers in order to convince the people who were turned off by the first game. If all of this happens, I think Ghosts can be revived. But, if it has a weak spot, the haters from the first game will rip and tear it to shreds.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Meh, it's impossible to make a game without any issues and bugs (they're bound to happen, even if haters like it or not). People are already starting ot hate on Fallout 4 for the graphics but they didn't even play the game yet (or they don't even plan on buying it, they just like to circlejerk).

6. Armando

Armando Member

If it's good, sure. But they need to fix what was wrong with Ghosts first, and then make it better.
    And make a good port for PC, damn it. Because Ghosts was really bad on PC.

7. Pitch

Pitch New Member

Really? Right now I've only played it on PC. That's actually how I got started on playing it. I needed a little distraction while at work. Shhh, don't tell my boss.

8. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Ghosts' ending definitely means a sequel is in the works, but I really wish that wouldn't be the case. I'd rather Infinity Ward go back to either Modern Warfare (there are still a few loose ends) or to World War (I or II).

9. Squigly

Squigly New Member

The storyline was pretty much the only saving grace for the game, the multiplayer experience was pretty bland and uninspired.

If they manage to wrap up the storyline well, and make multiplayer more enjoyable, it would uplift the franchise a lot in my opnion, especially after Advanced Warfare and Black Ops III failing to impress.