Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Is Call of Duty: Ghosts Enjoyable on PC?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by drspaniel, Sep 13, 2015.

1. drspaniel

drspaniel New Member

I've played this game a fair amount on my PlayStation 4, but I've recently made the switch to PC gaming. I must admit that I've heard that not many Call of Duty games run particularly well on PC, which is why I wanted to check before I made the purchase.

2. Armando

Armando Member

No, the porting is terrible and there are no more people that are playing. Try with the most recent one or wait for Black Ops 3.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Black Ops 3 is smooth on PC. I was surprised to see that Ghosts ran so badly on PC, the porting was awful.

4. liam66

liam66 New Member

Wow, people complaining about bad port... Just goes to show how a PC gamer got used to these sorts of things. Yeah, if you're looking to play online, you probably won't have that many matches, but if you want the game just for the story, then I say go for it.

5. ned

ned New Member

As fun as anywhere else, but the MP is pretty dead now I think. I remember having performance problems, not sure if they patched that. Honestly, its a safer bet every time to buy a COD game for a console.

6. drspaniel

drspaniel New Member

Thank you for the replies. I must admit that I've never purchased the game and don't intend to merely due to the lack of players. I heard that it may be going on sale for $1 at some point, so maybe I'll pick it up when it does.

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

It might not go on sale for $1, but it's always around 6 dollars on G2A, so you might want to grab it from there. Also, the DLCs go on sale for half off every few months on Steam.

8. ellyjude

ellyjude New Member

Sincerely speaking, ghost is far from enjoyable on pc. The graphics are oudated and characters appear blurred. That is only my opinion. Mayb someone somewhere is contradicting.

9. genevb

genevb New Member

Ghosts it's just unworthy, wherever you play it, the same unworthy game, I was fairly disappointed by it. However, to be on topic, the game runs worse on PC than on PS4, I've played it at home on my PS4 and at a friend's place on his computer, the first thing to point out was that there wasn't almost anyone playing it online, also the game crashed after about 14 minutes of playing it, although I have no idea if it was because of my friend's PC, or an internal bug the game has on computer.

10. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

Definitely. I enjoy playing it on my PC than any other gaming console. I have been playing it on my PC since I was a child and In my opinion, playing these games on PC gives you more control over the character. How many of you agree with me?