Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

got to get a life...

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by MERCURYSB3, Dec 17, 2015.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

been playing a ton of MW3 got to tell you it seems that the gamers from MW2 have sneaked in.
    i been playing some MW2 got to tell you these guys could care less about KDR or anything but the win.
    these guys will noob tube grenade and blast you into jelly for the game win. and i am seeing a lot of this in MW3.
    these MW2 gamers know every inch of the maps and are one hell of a challenge.i have posted awhile back about my "stinger launcher" challenge and well, i am at 4,982 badguys air scorestreak kills.the end of the challenge is 5,000.will be waiting for Santa Clause to bring me Black-ops3, play it for two weeks then put it on the shelf like Ghost and COD-AW.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

2. SMG

SMG Member

BO3 is on sale for XB1 for Christmas time...price ? though online/download I think.

as for MW3 or any other COD coming to XB1 backwards is looking slim IMO, it's looking like the only 360 games coming to XB1 are dumb games.

as for your KDR comment, only people that care about that are hardcore players/clan type or campers.

3. MERCURYSB3

went to the grandkids house yesterday and they have Black-ops3 on PS4 never played a PS4 seems the controllers are really sensitive but the game has a Black-op2 feel and really liked the weapons. gonna have to be my own Santa Clause and pick up the game today. hard to get away from MW3 you get into lobbys with gamers you know and play with or against and kinda hard to leave because of a comfort type feel when playing.well got to 5,000 kills with stinger launcher.really rarely see clan players anymore has that passed or are they into the newer games..?:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

4. SMG

SMG Member

well I dusted off the 360 an MW3, been over a year since I played it. not shocked but still was amazed at the number of players online for MW3....it was well over 10,000 for just multiplayer.
    took a little bit to readjust to the slower pace (vs AW) and remember the maps, played a lot of survival ( I like MW3 version a lot ! )

5. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Haven't played it for maybe a month now. Whenever I get on, I just play BO3 to get the money's worth. Should probably pop it in soon for good measure. Will probably feel weird again without the jumping.

6. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm thinking about playing some MW3 as well. Maybe even some MW2.

7. MERCURYSB3

thats what i am hooked on is survival. it kinda cool to see new gamers play, some don't get what its about as they shoot at me instead of the bots.:laser::laser::laser:

8. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Played it twice in the past week. As expected, fun with the break and playing another CoD. Got four MOABs. Was blocked from maybe four more. **** it, will go for 100, that's like 15 left. Maybe will decide to gold another LMG or whatever else I have left.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SMG

SMG Member

well it's getting annoying with all the lag and game freeze or host migrate for MW3 on the 360, its happening too much to even enjoy playing MW3. granted its a great game but when this happens on every game in a row I tend to not even bother playing.
    not saying its happening always, but still a lot, while the XB1 doesn't have this issue....just too bad low numbers for AW playing lately (can still get in a game but need to search for a game to play)

as for shooting you/other teammate, sometimes that happens in the heat of battle with enemies coming from all over and teammate bouncing in/out of line of fire.
    what I find more annoying is when your teammate is running all over when its waves you should be camping in a area or be close to revive each other, or buying things you don't need or spending it too soon/not saving for something good that you'll need.

for me I find getting 2 LMG's, sentry GUN (I stress gun since theres plenty of idiots that buy launchers :frusty: ), flash bangs, riot shield guys, claymores ( plus air strike, body armor, self revive, slight of hand....if you have the cash for those)............you can go a long ways with just these items !

#9 SMG, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016