Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' started by Futurelly, Apr 29, 2016.

1. muskyking

muskyking Member

cod in space the franchise is finally finished good job destroying the cod name activision.

2. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Good job trolling.

Looking at all of your posts, you seem to be just a very small, very sad little man. What's got you like this, mate?

3. muskyking

muskyking Member

you must be 12 years old if you like this crap there comming out with,go play halo if you like future shooter games and leave the real cod players to there old school game play.

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

You must be 12 years old if you can't form coherent sentences even with the help of autocorrect.

It's a game that has been in the works for 3 years. We have little to no info about multiplayer.

People will enjoy this game, as they have enjoyed others. Different strokes for different blokes. So go take your pent up rage and tiny man syndrome elsewhere.

5. muskyking

muskyking Member

lol get out of your moms basement.

6. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

Game might be fun, but I don't have a good pc or a current gen console. Futuristic gameplay doesn't really bother me (COD has always been a sci-fi shooter). The studios should have communicated better and not done three in a row however.

What I really don't like is how the DLC is handled and the yearly games that split the player base. Would rather see a cross platform Call of Duty Online. Not necessarily one game but a Modern Warfare playlist, World at War playlist, Advanced Warfare Playlist, Mods playlist and Zombies Playlist. With the exception of World at War, the other playlists would still be able to have DLC weapons and camouflages.

Campaigns could still be yearly, but longer and better fleshed out. Graphical updates every console generation.

7. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

Like, long time no see.

The only thing I'm looking forward to in the release of this game is that it'll be an IW one. Better guns that shoot actual bullets, not blanks. And a better hit detection. And a better tuned engine altogether. That said, we'll probably be teleporting around the maps and shit. And VSATs will now be in the support package, unlocked from a supply drop bought from the Space Market on the planet Uranus.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

Yeah I only check this site about once a month maybe more.

I hope streak rewards don't end up in supply drops. Weapons I can tolerate if there's enough good one's to come with the game or I can pick them up.

I wonder if they would ever try something along the lines of letting us choose the weapons we use? It would require all the weapons be done when the game ships (I thought that's what the extra dev time was for). Out of however many weapons they create you get to pick 40 or 50 weapons (I think thats the standard amount). So you pick all of one class like snipers and fill out the rest with some of one class or a little bit from all of them.

9. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm looking forward to the multiplayer reveal finally.

10. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Same.

• Like Like x 1
  11. muskyking

muskyking Member

12. muskyking

muskyking Member

wow this site is freekin dead now.

13. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I still have yet to pre-order. I think I will just because I hate feeling like I'm missing out. I found an old pre-paid gift card from last Christmas that still haven't used yet, so I'll probably just use that money for the game :)

14. muskyking

muskyking Member

money well wasted.

15. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

What are people's thoughts on the game? So far I find it to not be too bad.

16. muskyking

muskyking Member

money well wasted.
    from what im reading and i did play it a bit ,it really is bad other cod sites are really bashing it as they should most guns are laser it,s halo not cod.

17. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Sure the game has its flaws, but I don't think it's neccessarily bad. Some things need tweaked I think, like the NV4 is way too good in my opinion. It's getting 9&8/10's, but I think it's more of like a 7/10. Either way, the game isn't horrible. Again, just my opinion. :- )

And this game is set in the future, so is Halo, so of course it is going to seem similar to Halo. But it is still CoD. Let's just hope they remove this advanced movement system in the next CoD in 2017. But for now, here's to another year.

18. Athanas

Athanas New Member

It looks good.

19. Hova

Hova New Member

I'm getting this one.

20. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

It looks pretty epic.