Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Hentai Game Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Royale and Video Games' started by Taeyeon'sBF, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

Because this forum is sorely needing some cultural enrichment, I think a thread on Hentai games is sorely needed.
    So, to encourage discussion on such a rich and indepth topic, I asked @PepperAnn for information on such a subject, and I learned so, so much.
    So here are some great games for every gamer!!
    Huniepop: a game where you can date any women (including a thirsty succubus) and indulge in any sort of activity you want.
    [​IMG]
    Lightning Warrior Raidy: An older game that itches both your fantasy and fantasy (if you know what I mean ;) ) , LWA is a must play for any Hentai enthusiast.
    [​IMG]
    Custom Maid 3D 2: A wonderful game where you can create and order around a voluptuous maid in your mansion. Need I say more?
    [​IMG]
    Artificial Academy 7: a game with a rich backstory and even richer ladies. A must have.
    [​IMG]
    Let me know what you think, you suave gents and gals!

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I wanna play the blind date game where I go on a date with a busty succubus

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Akropolis24

Akropolis24 New Member

Want to be in cam biz? want to order girls around to do your biz? Want to get some dirty profit off of those that made some questionable choices in life? HunieCam Studio is exactly the hentai game you want! :D <3

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

This is what you attract with your trolling @Taeyeon'sBF lmao

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

PepperAnn, I never knew you had such tastes! :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. aueiils

aueiils New Member

There is a whole bunch of different genres in hentai. But if you are a fan it, you probably know it. Many genres came from the desire for more diversity https://hentaisea.com. But there are, for example, tentacles. They became popular as a way to avoid censorship (Lolicon was also invented as a way of censorship avoidance). What is your favorite hentai series? I would love to have some online friends to discuss the latest episodes together.

7. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

They look like fun games.

8. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

#8 Sweetness, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member