Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The Walker in the helmet.

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - Here to Help' started by Chr1s, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Just me or did that Walker look awfully "fresh"? His teeth didn't even have that darkness that fresh walkers seem to have. The thing he was wearing seemed to have wires running through it. I wonder if they found a way to keep walkers fresh....or maybe that guy literally just died.

• Like Like x 2
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I’m still trying to figure out how Althea knew he had a note in his helmet just by looking at him. Lmao

Maybe I should rewatch.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I guess I don't pay enough attention to detail. TTD said the symbol on the uniform and on the note was the same symbol on the helicopter that took Rick away. Also said the wires did not mean he was any type of robot. And wasn't it another helmeted person that knocked Althea out? Maybe Fear will give us some answers TWD hasn't yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Electrical impulses to control a walker to some degree? Maybe the controls malfunctioned in this one and that's why it started to get snippy.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

That's what I'm wondering, some kind of electrical suit that maybe continues to circulate blood and keep them fresh, or something like that. Could feed into the idea of having a recently bitten, yet still alive human being something this group covets.

Either way the funniest part of this whole story line is that it won't serve FTWD, it will only serve TWD and Rick's movies. Where as the plotlines in this show should serve THIS show, but this one will only be used to serve the main show.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

They did say we would get a new kind of walkers this season.

The truth is out there

7. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Rewatching the scene with Al and that walker, I'm starting to think there is something more to the electrical wires and tubing running over the body. I'm wondering if this isn't the key to the A and the B designation.

We know that and A is someone who is bitten, since walkers are easy to come by it must mean they want recently bitten people who are still alive. I always figured this was because the helicopter people were working on a cure. Now I'm thinking they use these people as some kind of protection or soldiers. Maybe the tubing and wires is their way of keeping the blood flowing through the body after it dies in an attempt to keep the bodies fresh and decaying slower. That walker seems way too clean and "undead" to be a normal walker. It's been established that they quickly look like a walker, but this one looks almost normal. It's been on that spike for hours by the time Al finds it, so it should look more like a typical walker by that point. Maybe keeping the blood circulating is their way of keeping them fresh.

• Like Like x 1
  8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I thought the guy was alive. Got impaled by something in the plane crash, and turned. No? Would explain why he's fresh. Would also make for an easy explanation for the one who tased Al afterwards, that wasn't a zombie and he was wearing the same suit... Or maybe I'm confused, I was borderline sleeping on the episode...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It was a walker when it tried to attack Al earlier in the episode, she couldn't stab it in the head because of the helmet. It could have been a person who died when the plan crashed and turned into a walker before Al found it, but it was still quite some time later when Al took it's helmet off so it should have looked more like a walker.

Now the scene wasn't that clear so it could have just been a matter of not being able to see it clearly, but it looked pretty fresh to me. It was almost jarring when she removed the helmet.

10. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I must have slept on the first part of their encounter. I thought the guy was already impaled. I guess we'll know tomorrow, not that I'm thrilled :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It might have already been impaled, I honestly don't remember. I'm just commenting on it already being a walker around the time the plane crashed. So he had been a walker for quite some time when Al returned.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, I don't think its a suit meant for the walkers. It was a guard or "soldier" of some sort who died wearing the suit. I think he just recently died.

13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Just saw the scene again. He was not impaled when he attacked Althea. She pushed him on the stake. The radiation could be killing people who are guarding the area.

The truth is out there