Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jack of All Trades

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - The Little Prince' started by PepperAnn, Jul 9, 2019.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

So now we have someone who can sorta fly a plane, someone who is an expert rock climber, someone who's all "meh I can do it" to fly a helicopter, a bunch of people that are plane mechanics, and someone who can kinda fly a weird "not really a" hot air balloon.

Got it. How are they having a hard time surviving?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Because no one has yet proven they can hunt, track, give Rick level inspirational speeches/call to arms, or find their way out of a location unless they have a road to follow that is clearly marked on a map. I mean call them Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Scarecrow and The Cowardly Lion and give them a damn yellow brick road to follow. Hell, they would succeed in f*ck*ng that up. Would probably just hand over the ruby red shoes to the witch as a sign of good faith that they are, in fact, charter members of the ZA Do-Gooders Club

#2 Dnae, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. PepperAnn

Perfect reply. LOL

I watched the Al bottle eppy twice last night, I actually really enjoyed it..........but it's then that I realized they are making these people do the strangest things, for what? The whole rock climbing thing was nail-biting, but ridiculous.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would venture to say that the Al eppy has been the least ridiculous of all episodes this season (thus far)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PepperAnn

I agree, and I hate bottle episodes. Lol

I have never been an Al lover, but she's slowly growing on me. Her soft-spoken voice is hypnotizing.

6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

This show has become just cheap summertime filler until TWD comes back on. Is this one taking a few weeks off after E08? It shouldn't or it will lose what viewership it still has.

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

They are taking a short break of 3 weeks between episodes 8 and 9

I think even a 3 week break will hurt the ratings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

This is the best post ever on these forums. There.

Nice thread title too. Makes me wish there was a 3rd Master of None season to watch instead of that garbage. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Maybe it will give them time to do some severe pruning of the next episode and reshoot the dialog.

Noooo! This propeller doesn't fit! And now the beer bottle floatie is punctured! Welp, better start walking.

Wait--where did all of those kids go? Huh. Even children don't want anything to do with us? We should make a note of that. Forward, ho!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Who you callin' a ho????????

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I wish it was easy to find a good "legal" page for watching TWD in Sweden, but I cannot find one as it is right now! I missed out on last season but 3 episodes or so.

And yes, this season is really filler. I still would have loved seeing this dysfunctional gang going east with Troy and Taqa instead of just canning the old arc. They could still have Morgan and Dwight join up if Proctor pushed em eastward...

It really went from "We do anything to survive" the first few seasons with Travis as Hershel/Dale/Glenn keeping the balance. But now it's all Zombie Apoc Disney tier with magical energy we can repair the plane! Yay! Look in the sky! A balloon! "RADIOACTIVITY!". Yay! Repairing the plane weee!

And oddly enough, it is not the most silly thing with Al finding love from the "Other side" and proclaiming she can get a chopper going and knows how to climb. As someone stated!

EDIT: Hell next season maybe they add Rick in on this GANG. To try to get the viewer numbers up. Three ring chopper people got him....drop him off in the Fear The Walking Dead gang. While they slap some crazy salary on the actor to stay.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. PepperAnn

Repairing the plane weeee!! ROFLMFAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard if there will be another season?
    It’s possible this is the shows last season, and they need it to lead into the Rick movies.
    I think Morgan will make it to the transfer. Al and Alicia too. Maybe June. I believe the rest will die in the second half of this season.

The truth is out there

14. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I don't know anything, but I would hope John and Dwight and Sherry would make it, too. For those who think they really know, spoiler boxes! :)

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

As far as I know, it hasn’t been announced. But they may wait until SDCC to do it.

The truth is out there

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

xD Haha! Weee! Lets crash it again!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. PepperAnn

Lmao!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Would it suprised you if they crashed it again? xD

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Because they're stupid. At this stage of the apocalypse after they've all met numerous maniacs and bad groups, who flies a plane into an unknown area to help people they've never met? They had no idea what intentions those people had. If they couldn't drive to the area and give them time to check the terrain, look for traps and plan escape routes then they shouldn't have gone there.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

On paper, no it shouldn't surprise anyone. It's stupid to get into a plane that was torn into pieces and you're fixing with truck stop super glue. But the midseason finale plane will have the extra protection of plot armor.

• Funny Funny x 3