Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shoyn Genug....rate it

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Ner Tamid' started by Dnae, Aug 31, 2019.

?

Above a 5??? Nah

1. 5 Es iz geven gut

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 4 Plot Progression? We got BUPKES!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 Fercockt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 Ongepotchket

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  5. 1 Lign in drerd un bakn beygl - Yiddish curses are not to be trifled with

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

What episode number was this?

How many episodes are left?

Another snooze fest

This one was actually snoozier than the one before

And that so called episode ending "cliffhanger" just felt like a bad part 1 episode of a 2 parter Charlie Angels episode.

Next Sunday we hear a Bosley voice over "previously on Charlie's Angels"

#1 Dnae, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh and it gets my standard FTWD rating

2 - Ongepotchket: Something haphazardly thrown together at the last minute or screwed up; that which looks like a hot mess.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

The absolute best part of this episode is the fact that your scale only goes to 5 because you knew nobody would rate it higher than that.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Five! That's my number! lol Middle of the road, nothing special, I didn't want to throw anything at the TV.

• Like Like x 1
  5. naossano

naossano Member

So an old man that didn't hurt anyone so far (beside some furnitures) got access to some oil that he was already supposed to have access before, and that man didn't care about the protagonists except when they knew where the oil was. So he have even less reason to care about them now. Why are we supposed to care for that ending ?

6. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

1 this episode sucked

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

From what I saw, it basically was to introduce another character like Gabe from TWD. But at least with Gabes reveal, there was some suspense to what he was hiding.
    In all honesty. I have only liked season 1 of Fear.

This episode gets a 2 from me, as I think we may lose Sarah next week. *fingercrossed

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Im saving my 1 rating for that episode that just completely sends me running down the street like a crazed woman yelling at the top of my lungs "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore"

For all you wee babes this is a paraphrased quote from the movie "Network".....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sharpie61

Didn’t some of them throw their TVs our the window?

The truth is out there

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sharpie61

Just read that Logan may be working with the helicopter people and that’s why he wants the oil field. This theory has to do with something he said last week at the bank, but I must have missed it.

The truth is out there

11. Lindigo

Yeah. Sebrebc, I think it was, figured that out last week. Again this week, the episode ended with Logan saying something along the lines of We've got our ticket to the Promised Land. The preview for the next week with the oil fire in the background had the woman who had been riding shotgun with Logan this week screaming something like, You said we were going to the Promised Land!

So, with the oil field fire, it looks like their In with the helicopter people may have failed, still assuming that's where the plot is shambling off to.

#11 Lindigo, Sep 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lindigo

Yes, it was Sebrebc (sorry, the odds of my learning the spelling are not good).
    https://battleroyaleforums.com/foru...ying-to-figure-this-dumpster-fire-out.691402/

And, hey, @Sebrebc, good Psychic Powers to have used the expression "dumpster fire!"

• Like Like x 2
  13. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Click on the below link and mention Zedd in your post and what you wish to change your username to.

https://battleroyaleforums.com/forum/threads/username-change-request.41952/page-30

And then you have to make sure we all know what your new name is ;)
    Yes I do think it will be that p*ssy villain, not a villain, Logan works for CRM - and that has me worried. I just do not want any of the FTWD trash writers to seep over into the Rick movies. I know that Gimple is writing the script and that means it could go either way (season 8 may not have been stellar but the man did write some good episodes during the course of his gig with TWD proper). BUT you let any of TD & TD or their writers help and you might as well just call the whole thing off because it will suck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I don't think so. Then again I was a kid when that movie came out so who knows. I just remember the main character say that line and then all the people leaning out of their windows yelling the same

NOW, if those same people were watching this damn show then yes, they would more than likely toss their TVs from windows

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Okay I have admit the last two articles Erik Kaine has written in regard to Fear have been comedy gold! And it pains me to admit that because on any given day I cannot stand the guy.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikka...de-12-ner-tamid-is-another-miss/#43907eab2ade

A personal favorite blip from the above linked article:

#16 Dnae, Sep 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Another great article
    https://uproxx.com/tv/fear-the-walking-dead-ner-tamid-continuity-problems/

Also, am I the only person who did not know this????
    Though I do disagree with the writer of the article on some points:

Ummmm NO the Rabbi is not a good character, nor an interesting character.

Ummmmmm NO part two - the rabbi should NOT cross paths with Gabriel because then that would mean that the rest of this cast would cross paths with TWD characters and I just cannot have that....I JUST CANNOT!!!
    [​IMG]

#17 Dnae, Sep 2, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lindigo

My favorite excerpt:

Eight episodes are spent on this dual-plot, with Strand and Charlie ultimately saving the day by bringing propellers in a hot air balloon to the heroes who then use their years of airplane mechanic experience to fix the plane and then fly successfully back to their own area of Texas because apparently that region has zero roads leading. It is a mystical island within the state of Texas that can only be reached by air (unless you're Dwight or his wife who apparently both managed just fine on solid ground).

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Lindigo

I didn't know this either.

Honestly, I wonder if the continuity people quit out of frustration at what this show would do to their reputations. If continuity actually was valued by the show runners, it's hard to understand how every person who casually watches the show would have done a better job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I think the Rabbi *could* be a good character, Peter Jacobson is a good actor. The first problem was so heavily borrowing from Gabriel's storyline. I mean sure Rabbi didn't lock his congregation outside to die, but there were obvious parallels to his story. If they gave him a more original background he might have come off more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1